Why are there so many chads from US?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
People often make fun of Americans calling them amerimutts out of shape obese cunts but there are so many chads and stacys from the US it's kinda insane. Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Matt Bomer,Sean Opry, Tyson Ballou, Hexum, Tom Brady. This list can go on and on. Even if you go on tiktok you'll find giga moggers from US

If you think about it US should be the hardest country to slay because there are so many fucking chads and Stacys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, tombradylover, TeenAscender and 13 others
they can SEAmax easily

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
bro do u use brain before making threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), aspiringexcel, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
ngl whenever i see a chad with good jaw and forward growth i always think hes american

they got good jaws tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, borismonster, Xangsane and 6 others
ngl whenever i see a chad with good jaw and forward growth i always think hes american

they got good jaws tbh
next generation will have shit jaws just watch, theyre gonna be soymaxxed af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Jason Voorhees
Tagging Patriots
@dragomaxxer @Mr. President @TeenAscender @radicalrationalist

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
they're not

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Jason Voorhees
People often make fun of Americans calling them amerimutts out of shape obese cunts but there are so many chads and stacys from the US it's kinda insane. Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Matt Bomer,Sean Opry, Tyson Ballou, Hexum, Tom Brady. This list can go on and on. Even if you go on tiktok you'll find giga moggers from US

If you think about it US should be the hardest country to slay because there are so many fucking chads and Stacys
nigga really put tom brady with those other people like he fit in lmao

• +1

they got good jaws tbh
Mainly actual upper class guys

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, borismonster, Sushifart and 4 others
They are fat , ugly and balding.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and Jason Voorhees
Because Americans have brainwashed you with what is and isn't attractive from the moment you engaged with English speaking media - the diabolical Jewish propaganda machine known as Hollywood

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Xangsane, ResilientGoyim and 3 others
Because Americans have brainwashed you with what is and isn't attractive from the moment you engaged with English speaking media - the diabolical Jewish propaganda machine known as Hollywood
Obesity is rampant in America so hardly doubt op statement, but yeah they have frquent chads due to being the centre of diversity.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Jason Voorhees and SidharthTheSlayer
True most of the English western media that people consume is Hollywood. Other countries barely have an entertainment industry as big as what Americans have

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Lynxress and ElTruecel

Its more of a weight thing tbh, i see a lot of gat people with potential all the time

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Jason Voorhees
Tagging Patriots
@dragomaxxer @Mr. President @TeenAscender @radicalrationalist

just more media exposure tbh

theres a lot of undiscovered chads from europe that dont get enough attention

america has all of the most popular media sources so it makes sense that we see mostly american actors being chad and etc, its much easier for them to find them in america than overseas

america and europe are pretty equal overall in chad concentration id say, with europe actually winning if you limit europe to only its main upper class countries

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, borismonster, ElTruecel and 5 others

they got good jaws tbh
They got a good mixture of European ethnicities, German + British + Irish is a mogger combo.

They get their good coloring and harmony from the British and Irish and their height and bones from Germans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Xangsane, p0lishsubhuman and 5 others
They got a good mixture of European ethnicities, German + British + Irish is a mogger combo.

They get their good coloring and harmony from the British and Irish and their height and bones from Germans
irish coloring is good tho?

so u calling me a ginger is a halo????

• +1

irish coloring he means north atlantid, ie sean o prys coloring comes from his irish ancestry. not the leprecauhn irish meme

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Sushifart, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Irish people have the most gingers yes, but it’s not nearly the most common coloring.

Most Irish people are North Atlantid, (that pheno is most common in the British isles) @6ft4
I can u a ginger to tease u as a joke tbh, ur hair is more brown it’s just a reddish brown and u don’t have the ginger facial pheno either so ur fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, 6ft4, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
irish coloring he means north atlantid, ie sean o prys coloring comes from his irish ancestry. not the leprecauhn irish meme
@ylrven has it too

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and dragomaxxer
yeah iirc he said he has irish ancestry
He mentioned that he’s 40% Irish 40% German and the rest is a bunch of other European ethnicities

• +1
Irish people have the most gingers yes, but it’s not nearly the most common coloring.

Most Irish people are North Atlantid, (that pheno is most common in the British isles) @6ft4

I can u a ginger to tease u as a joke tbh, ur hair is more brown it’s just a reddish brown and u don’t have the ginger facial pheno either so ur fine
i know boyos im just joking

• +1
You're cherry picking Hollywood actors, also it's safe to say that with that large of a population there's gonna be more moggers

USA is a breeding ground for all sorts of phenotypes because ppl from around the world immigrate there

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, borismonster, Xangsane and 2 others
Because they have 300 million people? People with good nutrition + good environment, so they should have more good looking people.

Sure they have a lot of good looking people but also a lot of ugly people so this makes it equal.

This is the reason that in the USA, it isn't hard to slay, because majority of the population is ugly

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and borismonster
Can I have mod due to lack of psl points or is that not how it works

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
And the gay one colton haynes i think

Dolph lundgren aswell

People from Sweden and Denmark are literally the best looking
Americans are average af

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Don’t forget most of them are from Texas too

US has a huge population. It leads to the small percent of people who mog within the overall population give numerically significant.

Because America is a larger country than any single European country duh.

they got good jaws tbh
I'm the buflek whisperer

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Just pick from a pool of 230 million white people largely of Celtic, Anglo and German ancestory theory
All of which speak a common language so can easily be propelled within the internet-wide status hierarchy

Some Chad in Europe who makes a tiktok speaking only in their native european language isn't as likely to be shown on your tiktok for you page

They're spread out across a massive land mass, going from one city to the next is often a plane journey away meaning Chads compete within their city's population.
In England, the population density is such that every almost every city in the country is a 150 minute train journey away or less meaning there's 50 million people in direct competition

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Americans are pretty looks focused especially in the coasts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back