Nasal Anatomy and Botox

For you philtrum try screw type pdo threads @Orc dropped a guide on it you can raise your upper lip a little bit after you do botox
Also i am doing this probably in the next month to reduce my alar base and to raise my tip a little bit
Make sure to document it when you do it broski

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

ideal.

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
"might as well" are you being held at gunpoint nigga? is someone forcing you? what benefits you besides that red bell notification
hes deeply driven by altruism!

Defintely BotB potential
Thanks bhai, my Last BOTB thread got nuked, can i reupload it? ccwarrior nuked it cuz i let another guy post it for me

also the quality in looksmaxxing section is tanking, can you start banning the shit threads?

• Woah
Reactions: coispet
Thanks bhai, my Last BOTB thread got nuked, can i reupload it? ccwarrior nuked it cuz i let another guy post it for me

also the quality in looksmaxxing section is tanking, can you start banning the shit threads?
That whole shabang involved you?

I was pissed and called ccwarrior out on it when he deleted it because it was high effort, but realised it was against looksmax guidelines

I’d say hold off on it, once this thread reaches 20 reacts I’ll let the rest of the mods know about it and see if it’s good for selection

It would be better if you made this thread with results though since you already have everything prepared for the botox injections anyways

That whole shabang involved you?

I was pissed and called ccwarrior out on it when he deleted it because it was high effort, but realised it was against looksmax guidelines

I’d say hold off on it, once this thread reaches 20 reacts I’ll let the rest of the mods know about it and see if it’s good for selection

It would be better if you made this thread with results though since you already have everything prepared for the botox injections anyways
Ohhh ok yea sure ill wait till results come

im talking about my osteoblast thread that i spent 10 hours on

• +1
Reactions: coispet
good thread bhai
we need more users like you

• +1
nigger i'm tired of having to keep your profile page opened to bookmark your new good threads. create tagging list and include me there in every non-offtopic looksmax-related post

• +1
how do i make my nose stick out more?

My nasolabial angle is 115° (measured by ortodontisths)

• JFL
Surgery won’t fix your body dysmorphia. You don’t even need looksmaxxing, only P in the V will fix your life.

Shut it grey
Surgery won’t fix your body dysmorphia. You don’t even need looksmaxxing, only P in the V will fix your life.

another chad that is severely autistic and wont make it in this world
sad bruh

• +1
Greetings autists! figured id share my research on how the nose can be altered via botox
Firstly, anatomy
View attachment 2792905

View attachment 2792907

These are the muscles that pull the nose either up, or down

-The upper and lower lateral cartilage pulls the nose upward

and the depressi septi nasi pulls it downward

The effects of this can be seen on the nasofacial angle, which is a good indicator of which muscles need to be hit with botox

Heres a picture of my side profile (extremely bad nasofacial angle)

View attachment 2792919

Vs an ideal nasofacial angle of 105 degrees (Sean Opry)

Loads of harmony ratios are affected by your nose which is why its important to have ideal ratios, ill come back to this later.

If your upper & lower lateral cartilage is too strong, you will get "piggy nose" with too much nostril show. Lots of shitty rhinoplasty surgeons in turkey fuck up the tip rotation, so this is common.

-Heres 2 examples of botch jobs
View attachment 2792927View attachment 2792929

As you can see, the surgeon over did the tip rotation and botched the patient, many people suffer from this when they go to bad surgeons

-this is what the frontal profile looks like of someone with a bad nasofacial angle

View attachment 2792931

This is prob a bad example because huge halos cover up the failo of his piggy nose and overly exposed nostrils but wtv

But in my case, I will opt for relaxing the lateral cartilages so that the tip can relax to its normal position of 105 degree nasofacial

As well as a few units into the alar muscles, which can reduce the alar base significantly. I will only opt for 4 units per side as my alar base is 1 millimeter outside my medial canthus.
View attachment 2792939

Relaxing the alar muscles will also help with creating an aesthetic smile
View attachment 2792947

Notice how little Matt Bomers Alar base flares when he is smiling? This is ideal

View attachment 2792905
I plan on doing 6 units into the upper and 4 into the lower (per lateral side)
-4 units into each alar base

https://aesthetics-shop.com/shop/ is where I order my botox from, use a 27 gauge needle but be giga careful because if you fuck up, its game over

But botox is a 4-6 month solution and overtime, the cost will add up so heres a permanent surgical option

Very detailed thread I wrote so go read this

If you are going this route, good I recommend it. Im only doing the botox because I can source it myself which makes it cheaper and I know how to inject it.

If you are retarded please dont paralyze your face off my advice

View attachment 2792957

But this is what it looks like, great results! she reduced her perceived philtrum length tremendously! You can get this effect via botox though

But if you want to make your tip go upward?
View attachment 2792961

you have to relax the depressor septi nasi with 8-10 IU of Tox and the tip will be able to go upwards

The alartox is giga popular with women on reddit but all the shit that I said is kinda uncharted territory.

I care about this because elongating the nose, shortens the perceived philtrum length which failos me hard.
View attachment 2792966View attachment 2792967

Both of these dudes have the same midface but bomer has a shorter nose making his philtrum unideal

good thread, did botox in the nose achieve any of your desired results?

Greetings autists! figured id share my research on how the nose can be altered via botox
Firstly, anatomy
View attachment 2792905

View attachment 2792907

These are the muscles that pull the nose either up, or down

-The upper and lower lateral cartilage pulls the nose upward

and the depressi septi nasi pulls it downward

The effects of this can be seen on the nasofacial angle, which is a good indicator of which muscles need to be hit with botox

Heres a picture of my side profile (extremely bad nasofacial angle)

View attachment 2792919

Vs an ideal nasofacial angle of 105 degrees (Sean Opry)

Loads of harmony ratios are affected by your nose which is why its important to have ideal ratios, ill come back to this later.

If your upper & lower lateral cartilage is too strong, you will get "piggy nose" with too much nostril show. Lots of shitty rhinoplasty surgeons in turkey fuck up the tip rotation, so this is common.

-Heres 2 examples of botch jobs
View attachment 2792927View attachment 2792929

As you can see, the surgeon over did the tip rotation and botched the patient, many people suffer from this when they go to bad surgeons

-this is what the frontal profile looks like of someone with a bad nasofacial angle

View attachment 2792931

This is prob a bad example because huge halos cover up the failo of his piggy nose and overly exposed nostrils but wtv

But in my case, I will opt for relaxing the lateral cartilages so that the tip can relax to its normal position of 105 degree nasofacial

As well as a few units into the alar muscles, which can reduce the alar base significantly. I will only opt for 4 units per side as my alar base is 1 millimeter outside my medial canthus.
View attachment 2792939

Relaxing the alar muscles will also help with creating an aesthetic smile
View attachment 2792947

Notice how little Matt Bomers Alar base flares when he is smiling? This is ideal

View attachment 2792905
I plan on doing 6 units into the upper and 4 into the lower (per lateral side)
-4 units into each alar base

https://aesthetics-shop.com/shop/ is where I order my botox from, use a 27 gauge needle but be giga careful because if you fuck up, its game over

But botox is a 4-6 month solution and overtime, the cost will add up so heres a permanent surgical option

Very detailed thread I wrote so go read this

If you are going this route, good I recommend it. Im only doing the botox because I can source it myself which makes it cheaper and I know how to inject it.

If you are retarded please dont paralyze your face off my advice

View attachment 2792957

But this is what it looks like, great results! she reduced her perceived philtrum length tremendously! You can get this effect via botox though

But if you want to make your tip go upward?
View attachment 2792961

you have to relax the depressor septi nasi with 8-10 IU of Tox and the tip will be able to go upwards

The alartox is giga popular with women on reddit but all the shit that I said is kinda uncharted territory.

I care about this because elongating the nose, shortens the perceived philtrum length which failos me hard.
View attachment 2792966View attachment 2792967

Both of these dudes have the same midface but bomer has a shorter nose making his philtrum unideal

hey, just wanted to correct some incorrect statements made here. The angle you are referring to is actually called the nasolabial angle, which when measured, yours is high, similar to damian katers. The ideal is 90-95°, I have no idea who measured the sean o pry photo, but it isn’t the ideal measurement. Also Matt’s philtrum is perfectly fine in all his measurements, he averages a 96% frontal face harmony which is only hold back by his long forehead.

hey, just wanted to correct some incorrect statements made here. The angle you are referring to is actually called the nasolabial angle, which when measured, yours is high, similar to damian katers. The ideal is 90-95°, I have no idea who measured the sean o pry photo, but it isn’t the ideal measurement. Also Matt’s philtrum is perfectly fine in all his measurements, he averages a 96% frontal face harmony which is only hold back by his long forehead.
Not true the nasolabial angle is around 100 ideally damian looks like a pig with his

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Not true the nasolabial angle is around 100 ideally damian looks like a pig with his
damian’s nasolabial is around 105°, ideal is 90-95°.

Where do you get things to get rid of the pain when injecting it or making incisions

Asked chatpgt about this and it said the upper lateral cartilage and lower lateral cartilage are cartilage and not muscles so they can't be injected in. Is chatgpt wrong?

Asked chatpgt about this and it said the upper lateral cartilage and lower lateral cartilage are cartilage and not muscles so they can't be injected in. Is chatgpt wrong?
you need to inject into the muscles, not cartilage

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
you need to inject into the muscles, not cartilage
I see, also how risky is this would u say? I ascend dead ass like 1 psl from this, and should I use IM or subq injection

I see, also how risky is this would u say? I ascend dead ass like 1 psl from this, and should I use IM or subq injection
not risky at all, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!
OP got there done professionally which should be the first approach.
wdym by subq or IM injection? it needs to be injected in the nasal muscles, its not like injecting vitamin C.
Do some research because one wrong injection, and your nose will be farked for 6months.

• +1
IMG 7221
Invest into a book like this, i forgot the name of this particular one but it will explain everything that can be used with botox,
Good Luck!

• Love it
not risky at all, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!
OP got there done professionally which should be the first approach.
wdym by subq or IM injection? it needs to be injected in the nasal muscles, its not like injecting vitamin C.
Do some research because one wrong injection, and your nose will be farked for 6months.
Ah I thought subq and Im is like the type of needle apparently it's the way u inject it in. I'm in Mongolia for a year so I don't think I can get it done unless I larp about it making it harder to breathe, and even if I was in america my parents would think I'm gay bc of it

Ah I thought subq and Im is like the type of needle apparently it's the way u inject it in. I'm in Mongolia for a year so I don't think I can get it done unless I larp about it making it harder to breathe, and even if I was in america my parents would think I'm gay bc of it
you can DIY it, order some insulin syringes and korean botox

• Love it