I did botox into my nose and forehead (JFL)

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Ok so this all started when I was researching how to cure my piggy nose syndrome, and I came to the conclusion that I needed to lower my nasofacial angle (nostril show)
I got 8 Units into my nasialis and 8 units into the upper lateral cartilage per side

I used Jeuveau since its only 9 dollars per unit, and since im new to toxins. I paid about 270$ for this since I get a discount for being friends with the owner.

Heres a video of me talking with my injector (pure cagefuel) I literally started splurging and telling her a bunch of autistic shit I do JFL.

How do I stop being this retarded.

@yeeyeeslayer @Mike141 @Orc @pneumocystosis @dragomaxxer @NorwoodAscender @ElTruecel @soover4me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AySab, bluderbra, RAMU KAKA and 38 others
BUMP

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
my beautiful little bunny 😛

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, datboijj, futuregigamogger and 4 others
ok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, NarrowBones, ascension and 1 other person
dude u look good already u aint even 20 yet stop this autistic shit or u will be the new james sapphire

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: axeyyek, RAMU KAKA, Darwined and 7 others
dude u look good already u aint even 20 yet stop this autistic shit or u will be the new james sapphire
cope im getting hunter eyes before you buddy

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: axeyyek, niqfan625, datboijj and 1 other person
New James Sapphire.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, niqfan625, greywind and 5 others
millimeters is all that counts
:lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, socialcel, mtcut3plush and 2 others
Mirin all this autistic shit ur doing

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, liberiangrimreaper and Clavicular
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel, Newday*V3, edodalic29 and 2 others
tag me next time

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Ok so this all started when I was researching how to cure my piggy nose syndrome, and I came to the conclusion that I needed to lower my nasofacial angle (nostril show)
I got 8 Units into my nasialis and 8 units into the upper lateral cartilage per side

I used Jeuveau since its only 9 dollars per unit, and since im new to toxins. I paid about 270$ for this since I get a discount for being friends with the owner.

Heres a video of me talking with my injector (pure cagefuel) I literally started splurging and telling her a bunch of autistic shit I do JFL.

@yeeyeeslayer @Mike141 @Orc @pneumocystosis @dragomaxxer @NorwoodAscender @ElTruecel @soover4me

No way you yapped all that

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Clavicular
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MENTION THE FORUM NAME YOU RETARD
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ark, strawberrymushroom, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, cube, brucewayne78 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, FrankOcean, deepfuckingvalue and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Costcosuperstore, coispet and 1 other person
I'll diy Botox in the forehead, gotta do some high IQ research first

• +1
Influx of women injectors joining the site
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MENTION THE FORUM NAME YOU RETARD
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
JFL shes a helpful women cuz she ascended me

Ive sent her countless threads of mine already to consult and verify

its not a "phoid" its consulting a literal doctor

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7, coispet and CarrotMaxxer
Fuck how are you THIS AUTISTIC AND NON NT. I obviously dnwtch the vid but I've skimmed through it and why tf are you telling them "I've started roiding really young, something browridge, something chin growth etc" Why cant you say SOMETHING FUCKING NT. Do you think the bitch who goes there to get bimbomaxed tells them that she was on the female .org alternatives, she want peak appeal or some of her ratios are off? If you are less nt than bimbo - its hugely over

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, deepfuckingvalue, socialcel and 5 others
fortunate to be friends with a botox injector

Fuck how are you THIS AUTISTIC AND NON NT. I obviously dnwtch the vid but I've skimmed through it and why tf are you telling them "I've started roiding really young, something browridge, something chin growth etc" Why cant you say SOMETHING FUCKING NT. Do you think the bitch who goes there to get bimbomaxed tells them that she was on the female .org alternatives, she want peak appeal or somenof her ratio is off? If you are less nt than bimbo - its hugely over
BRB on my way to ask my doctor out to a coffee date

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and newestofnewgen
mirin low inhib autistic tendencies.. ur making us proud !
Mad Get Out GIF by Get Out Movie

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, CarrotMaxxer and Clavicular
love you bro thanks for the tag

gonna watch the video now

jfl at you getting retards commenting that ur going to be the next james saphire lmao.

*actually looksmaxxes

*gets putdown for it by high inhib incels who are here to rot and complain rather than ascend

most likely gonna try to do the pdo threads soon for eye area

how are the cheeks and areas where u injected lemon bottle feeling now after a while

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, belisa14, TheMilkMan and 1 other person
Fuck how are you THIS AUTISTIC AND NON NT. I obviously dnwtch the vid but I've skimmed through it and why tf are you telling them "I've started roiding really young, something browridge, something chin growth etc" Why cant you say SOMETHING FUCKING NT. Do you think the bitch who goes there to get bimbomaxed tells them that she was on the female .org alternatives, she want peak appeal or somenof her ratio is off? If you are less nt than bimbo - its hugely over
OMG YOU ACTUALLY TOLD THEM ABOUT BONESMASHING AND MENTIONED .ORG

SMH

multiple yea

you think ud get more filler further on in different areas or not worth it due to the upkeep to make sure it doesnt look like shit later on?

its so cost effective if ur not a poorcel so ive heavily considered it

jfl at you getting retards commenting that ur going to be the next james saphire lmao.

*actually looksmaxxes

*gets putdown for it by high inhib incels who are here to rot and complain rather than ascend

how are the cheeks and areas where u injected lemon bottle feeling now after a while
:lul:

*actually looksmaxxes

insane accuracy fr. James didnt even get surgery or looksmax. He did the opposite and descended himself by drugcelling. My cheeks are fine
OMG YOU ACTUALLY TOLD THEM ABOUT BONESMASHING AND MENTIONED .ORG

SMH
OH HE MENTIONED A PUBLIC FORUM AND THE BIGGEST MEME OF 2023 OMG ITS CLASSIFIED

cope and seethe buddy

• +1
Reactions: john788 and dragomaxxer
you think ud get more filler further on in different areas or not worth it due to the upkeep to make sure it doesnt look like shit later on?

its so cost effective if ur not a poorcel so ive heavily considered it
not doing filler, i only wanted to do botox to see the injection depth with her

next time ill DIY since i learned how

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Your best thread is another self loathing thread
that website is about either self loathing because of unchangagle traits or brag like a retard because ur a "slayer"
im just following the rules mod

insane accuracy fr. James didnt even get surgery or looksmax. He did the opposite and descended himself by drugcelling. My cheeks are fine

cope and seethe buddy
James didn’t do drugs, he did looksmax, all his autistic and scary pictures are edited and faked for pure entertainment purposes, he looks very normal when he isn’t being weird

*actually looksmaxxes

Tbf they have a point
He’s only 18 and good looking already
Why the fuck would someone who’s not even losing collagen yet have botox on their forehead
But I’m mirin his low inhib

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john788 and Clavicular
forehead botox at your age just fucking lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, nofap, ascension and 2 others
James didn’t do drugs, he did looksmax, all his autistic and scary pictures are edited and faked for pure entertainment purposes, he looks very normal when he isn’t being weird
he looks like a meth addict

Tbf they have a point
He’s only 18 and good looking already
Why the fuck would someone who’s not even losing collagen yet have botox on their forehead
But I’m mirin his low inhib
for the fucken culture son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon and scrunchables
that website is about either self loathing because of unchangagle traits or brag like a retard because ur a "slayer"
im just following the rules mod
No you’re not, you’re breaking them

Low quality posting leads to a warning, don’t do it again on threads like these

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Clavicular

You are at the point where you shouldn’t be messing with your face. You and @pneumocystosis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, ascension and Clavicular

cope and seethe buddy
Its actually hilarious. On the other hand now I know that I'm giga nt :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
You are at the point where you shouldn’t be messing with your face. You and @pneumocystosis
me and pneumo can easily slay but its the principle of the thing, truly blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, dragomaxxer and aesthetic beauty
Nice
I also have some ugly pig ass nostrils

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Clavicular