Nasal Anatomy and Botox

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Greetings autists! figured id share my research on how the nose can be altered via botox
Firstly, anatomy

These are the muscles that pull the nose either up, or down

-The upper and lower lateral cartilage pulls the nose upward

and the depressi septi nasi pulls it downward

The effects of this can be seen on the nasofacial angle, which is a good indicator of which muscles need to be hit with botox

Heres a picture of my side profile (extremely bad nasofacial angle)

Vs an ideal nasofacial angle of 105 degrees (Sean Opry)

Loads of harmony ratios are affected by your nose which is why its important to have ideal ratios, ill come back to this later.

If your upper & lower lateral cartilage is too strong, you will get "piggy nose" with too much nostril show. Lots of shitty rhinoplasty surgeons in turkey fuck up the tip rotation, so this is common.

-Heres 2 examples of botch jobs
1710105359813 1710105439234

As you can see, the surgeon over did the tip rotation and botched the patient, many people suffer from this when they go to bad surgeons

-this is what the frontal profile looks like of someone with a bad nasofacial angle

This is prob a bad example because huge halos cover up the failo of his piggy nose and overly exposed nostrils but wtv

But in my case, I will opt for relaxing the lateral cartilages so that the tip can relax to its normal position of 105 degree nasofacial

As well as a few units into the alar muscles, which can reduce the alar base significantly. I will only opt for 4 units per side as my alar base is 1 millimeter outside my medial canthus.

Relaxing the alar muscles will also help with creating an aesthetic smile

Notice how little Matt Bomers Alar base flares when he is smiling? This is ideal

I plan on doing 6 units into the upper and 4 into the lower (per lateral side)
-4 units into each alar base

https://aesthetics-shop.com/shop/ is where I order my botox from, use a 27 gauge needle but be giga careful because if you fuck up, its game over

But botox is a 4-6 month solution and overtime, the cost will add up so heres a permanent surgical option
Very detailed thread I wrote so go read this

If you are going this route, good I recommend it. Im only doing the botox because I can source it myself which makes it cheaper and I know how to inject it.

If you are retarded please dont paralyze your face off my advice

But this is what it looks like, great results! she reduced her perceived philtrum length tremendously! You can get this effect via botox though

But if you want to make your tip go upward?

you have to relax the depressor septi nasi with 8-10 IU of Tox and the tip will be able to go upwards

The alartox is giga popular with women on reddit but all the shit that I said is kinda uncharted territory.

I care about this because elongating the nose, shortens the perceived philtrum length which failos me hard.
1710106990725 1710107006495

Both of these dudes have the same midface but bomer has a shorter nose making his philtrum unideal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx, Mike141, Hernan and 21 others
bump

• Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx
Dnrd. How old are you btw?

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, Hernan, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
break ur nose in an "accident" and ask the doc to reshape it the way u want w frauded pics or morphs. viable option too. good thread worth reading bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
dnrd

Attachments

• 4005516_3966923_bgm_dnrd_-_Made_with_Clipchamp.mp4
    5.1 MB
Chad ramblings

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv and aestheticsrespecter
18 & thanks i wouldnt read this if I had a good nose either
Unironically my only redeeming feature jfl. Are you white hispanic or caucasian? You kinda don't look white to me

• JFL
Reactions: Orc
Unironically my only redeeming feature jfl. Are you white hispanic or caucasian? You kinda don't look white to me
Im white fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: jacobrb07, NorwoodAscender, mog_or_be_mogged and 2 others
break ur nose in an "accident" and ask the doc to reshape it the way u want w frauded pics or morphs. viable option too. good thread worth reading bookmarked
I tried breaking it with a hammer but i was worried it would not be symmetrical

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, newestofnewgen and MTMM
good shit but my friends mother had it even easier,she had sleep apnea or smth and they just asked if she wants surgery for free

• So Sad
Reactions: newestofnewgen
Im white fuck you
Lmao. Your nigger nose makes me think you ain't. Hm thought you're hispanic. Guess your mom got blacked ahahahahahahah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jacobrb07, Jagger, whitegymcel88 and 3 others
Greetings autists! figured id share my research on how the nose can be altered via botox
Firstly, anatomy
View attachment 2792905

View attachment 2792907

The effects of this can be seen on the nasofacial angle, which is a good indicator of which muscles need to be hit with botox

View attachment 2792919

Loads of harmony ratios are affected by your nose which is why its important to have ideal ratios, ill come back to this later.

If your upper & lower lateral cartilage is too strong, you will get "piggy nose" with too much nostril show. Lots of shitty rhinoplasty surgeons in turkey fuck up the tip rotation, so this is common.

View attachment 2792927View attachment 2792929

As you can see, the surgeon over did the tip rotation and botched the patient, many people suffer from this when they go to bad surgeons

-this is what the frontal profile looks like of someone with a bad nasofacial angle

View attachment 2792931

This is prob a bad example because huge halos cover up the failo of his piggy nose and overly exposed nostrils but wtv

But in my case, I will opt for relaxing the lateral cartilages so that the tip can relax to its normal position of 105 degree nasofacial

As well as a few units into the alar muscles, which can reduce the alar base significantly. I will only opt for 4 units per side as my alar base is 1 millimeter outside my medial canthus.
View attachment 2792939

View attachment 2792947

Notice how little Matt Bomers Alar base flares when he is smiling? This is ideal

View attachment 2792905

https://aesthetics-shop.com/shop/ is where I order my botox from, use a 27 gauge needle but be giga careful because if you fuck up, its game over

But botox is a 4-6 month solution and overtime, the cost will add up so heres a permanent surgical option

If you are going this route, good I recommend it. Im only doing the botox because I can source it myself which makes it cheaper and I know how to inject it.

View attachment 2792957

But this is what it looks like, great results! she reduced her perceived philtrum length tremendously! You can get this effect via botox though

View attachment 2792961

you have to relax the depressor septi nasi with 8-10 IU of Tox and the tip will be able to go upwards

The alartox is giga popular with women on reddit but all the shit that I said is kinda uncharted territory.

I care about this because elongating the nose, shortens the perceived philtrum length which failos me hard.
View attachment 2792966View attachment 2792967

Both of these dudes have the same midface but bomer has a shorter nose making his philtrum unideal

Casually dropped a botb thread what is ur gpa?

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Clavicular
good shit but my friends mother had it even easier,she had sleep apnea or smth and they just asked if she wants surgery for free
I cant get it for free because it literally makes breathing EASIER FOR ME JFL

its over

I cant get it for free because it literally makes breathing EASIER FOR ME JFL

its over
just lie nigger say your nouse is stuck as fuck and after you wake up you feel bad because of muh sleep apnea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and newestofnewgen
Lmao. Your nigger nose makes me think you ain't. Hm thought you're hispanic. Guess your mom got blacked ahahahahahahah
Its not a black nose if you read the thread you would understand faggot, I have too much tip rotation

A black nose is a flat nasal bridge

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
this much effort for what? other people to improve themselves? cuck behavior, praise andrew tate!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Luh?nn?, NotCarv and 2 others
you need alar tox to become human like the saint @Blackgymmax
maybe he will give u his rhinoplasty surgeons number

Chad in lagos nigeria
he looks uncanny

I tried breaking it with a hammer but i was worried it would not be symmetrical
jfl dont fucking break ur nose with a hammer no matter how controlled u are and precise still theres gonna be a visible indentation and dont get me started on the asymmetrical nostrils due to restricted airflow etc. dont break ur nose

shouldve been me smh

• +1
just playing

• +1
It’s a botb thread u abused dog
thanks bro
this much effort for what? other people to improve themselves? cuck behavior, praise andrew tate!!
I might aswell help out the cause of looksmaxxing
jfl dont fucking break ur nose with a hammer no matter how controlled u are and precise still theres gonna be a visible indentation and dont get me started on the asymmetrical nostrils due to restricted airflow etc. dont break ur nose
fuck you high inhib fag kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: newestofnewgen and MTMM
"might as well" are you being held at gunpoint nigga? is someone forcing you? what benefits you besides that red bell notification

• JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, newestofnewgen and UZB_Strebl
thanks bro

Also bro this is better than some of the botb threads

"might as well" are you being held at gunpoint nigga? is someone forcing you? what benefits you besides that red bell notification
We’re ascending soon

honestly
Also bro this is better than some of the botb threads
I could have made it better i was kinda just splurging autistically

Its not a black nose if you read the thread you would understand faggot, I have too much tip rotation

A black nose is a flat nasal bridge
One look at your pfp and I know you're not 100% son. BBC ruined your mother.

• JFL
thanks bro

break ur nose buddy do it

• JFL
Firstly, anatomy
View attachment 2792905

View attachment 2792907

View attachment 2792919

View attachment 2792927View attachment 2792929

View attachment 2792931

View attachment 2792939

View attachment 2792947

View attachment 2792905

View attachment 2792957

View attachment 2792961

View attachment 2792966View attachment 2792967

Ur gonna fuck urself up bro ur rich just go to plastic surgery clinic

• JFL
Reactions: newestofnewgen and Clavicular
Will read later. Do a thread on how to get rhino for free

• JFL
Reactions: newestofnewgen and Clavicular
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: newestofnewgen, john788 and Clavicular
Will read later. Do a thread on how to get rhino for free
go up to the biggest guy in the bar and tell him hes a pussy

• +1