I did botox into my nose and forehead (JFL)

I saw your Ana de Armas looksmatch video on tiktok wtf lol did a double take when I saw your face on here

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
This was 100% the best video i have ever watch
I can’t even stop laughing :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Btw you are a fucking legend.
Thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
What about Massetter botox

women are the most blackpilled
That’s true but not to the extent she was most women would think you are insane about this she was cool about it mostly cause she’s a doctor

Because of who you are I thought you would do it by yourself :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, datboijj, rubberduck and 1 other person
any pics post op?

Ok so this all started when I was researching how to cure my piggy nose syndrome, and I came to the conclusion that I needed to lower my nasofacial angle (nostril show)
I got 8 Units into my nasialis and 8 units into the upper lateral cartilage per side

I used Jeuveau since its only 9 dollars per unit, and since im new to toxins. I paid about 270$ for this since I get a discount for being friends with the owner.

Heres a video of me talking with my injector (pure cagefuel) I literally started splurging and telling her a bunch of autistic shit I do JFL.

How do I stop being this retarded.

@yeeyeeslayer @Mike141 @Orc @pneumocystosis @dragomaxxer @NorwoodAscender @ElTruecel @soover4me

first time seeing a 9.9 psl bunny

Hard watch bro 💀💀💀

• +1
how did they not bat an eye at u saying u were roiding and bonesmashing at 16 wtf i gotta find this place and go blackpilled ass people

also the woman looks slay worthy report back when it happens
again i seen an 11 year do a bone smashing video
and a 9 year old doing mewing updates
none of you are ready for the next 10 years

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Clavicular
Chop chop been about 48 hours
Post results

Ok so this all started when I was researching how to cure my piggy nose syndrome, and I came to the conclusion that I needed to lower my nasofacial angle (nostril show)
I got 8 Units into my nasialis and 8 units into the upper lateral cartilage per side

I used Jeuveau since its only 9 dollars per unit, and since im new to toxins. I paid about 270$ for this since I get a discount for being friends with the owner.

Heres a video of me talking with my injector (pure cagefuel) I literally started splurging and telling her a bunch of autistic shit I do JFL.

How do I stop being this retarded.

@yeeyeeslayer @Mike141 @Orc @pneumocystosis @dragomaxxer @NorwoodAscender @ElTruecel @soover4me

Mirin hard bro 90% of ppl here are bluepillers or rotters unfortunately

• JFL

I think they botched ur botox bro, nose and eyebrow area looked better b4

Ask some foids though see what they think