I did botox into my nose and forehead (JFL)

are you 18? because he said you were in the vid

thought you were still underage

Tbf they have a point
He’s only 18 and good looking already
Why the fuck would someone who’s not even losing collagen yet have botox on their forehead
But I’m mirin his low inhib

preventative botox is the most effective botox, the sooner u start the more you minimize the chances of developing fine lines prematurely

this will definitely lengthen the amount of times it takes him to ever form forhead lines now that the relaxed the muscle

people get this for bruxism all the time its not so strange that he got it in different areas where it will ascend him more

also jfl at the practitioners basically recruiting you LOL

unironically go into the industry at this point would be interesting

You are at the point where you shouldn’t be messing with your face. You and @pneumocystosis

they dont do this to slay more rather for the doors it opens and to slay higher quality

anyone htn+ can realistically slay an insane amount as long as they arent shooting for htb and up

who cares about slays though what matters is how good the slay is which is chad only

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and scrunchables
caged can’t lie

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
are you 18? because he said you were in the vid

thought you were still underage
yea im 18
caged can’t lie
i was trying not to lol IRL the whole time
they dont do this to slay more rather for the doors it opens and to slay higher quality

anyone htn+ can realistically slay an insane amount as long as they arent shooting for htb and up

who cares about slays though what matters is how good the slay is which is chad only
real

how did they not bat an eye at u saying u were roiding and bonesmashing at 16 wtf i gotta find this place and go blackpilled ass people

also the woman looks slay worthy report back when it happens

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Aloft, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
How old are you

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78
how did they not bat an eye at u saying u were roiding and bonesmashing at 16 wtf i gotta find this place and go blackpilled ass people

also the woman looks slay worthy report back when it happens
JFL 14* but yea

slay worthy caging i was just thinking about my looks during this whole thing lol

good job hillybilly, keep up your contributions to org JFL

the moment you shouted out org i had to pause that shit hurt

Last edited:
F74E50D0 09E3 4984 BC62 F98D1DA2507C

8F4D5307 2BED 4484 B563 A53732D715F0

i’m sorry but i had to it’s just too good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, dragomaxxer and fuse

Pretty much why I am a somewhat insane individual. The difference in attraction between a 1/10 subhuman woman and a 9/10 stacy is so low for me.

Should I be concerned about this? Maybe I'm beyond saving. Maybe I'm insane and should just kill as many people as possible in GTA

• +1
forehead botox at your age just fucking lol
It actually makes sense, I wish I started forehead botox at 18 rather than 23. It'll help prevent wrinkles and fine lines, just tell your injector you want botox for preventive measures.

• +1
preventative botox is the most effective botox, the sooner u start the more you minimize the chances of developing fine lines prematurely

this will definitely lengthen the amount of times it takes him to ever form forhead lines now that the relaxed the muscle

people get this for bruxism all the time its not so strange that he got it in different areas where it will ascend him more

also jfl at the practitioners basically recruiting you LOL

unironically go into the industry at this point would be interesting
experts seem to be somewhat torn on this

Pretty much why I am a somewhat insane individual. The difference in attraction between a 1/10 subhuman woman and a 9/10 stacy is so low for me.

Should I be concerned about this? Maybe I'm beyond saving. Maybe I'm insane and should just kill as many people as possible in GTA

chad trait tbh so horny that ull fuck any woman

but i mean idk its not necessarily bad you see it this way some people are simply more picky and have higher standards than others has a lot to do with how u were raised tbh

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
experts seem to be somewhat torn on this

its definitely complex, but i def think in his case it is worth

its also even more worth for people that roid since some face muscles can become excessively tight/strong due to natural facial expression tendencies that each of us have

this can rlly fuck up ur looks much more than looking a lil frozen will

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: scrunchables and Clavicular
from chad to chad

• +1
its definitely complex, but i def think in his case it is worth

its also even more worth for people that roid since some face muscles can become excessively tight/strong due to natural facial expression tendencies that each of us have

this can rlly fuck up ur looks much more than looking a lil frozen will
Oh, I didn't know he was roiding. Perfect candidate then jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and dragomaxxer
.org meetup idea

@NorwoodAscender @Clavicular and other users meet up and get procedures done in the same clinic in the same day and all go on autistic rants about org to the clinicians

would be funny af coming out afterwards knowing you just mindfucked those ppl

chipotle after the procedures and a lift

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, humanoidsub7 and Clavicular
.org meetup idea

@NorwoodAscender @Clavicular and other users meet up and get procedures done in the same clinic in the same day and all go on autistic rants about org to the clinicians

act like everything were saying is completely normie and mainstream too to gaslight

holy shit good idea tho im down

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
love you bro thanks for the tag

gonna watch the video now

jfl at you getting retards commenting that ur going to be the next james saphire lmao.

*actually looksmaxxes

*gets putdown for it by high inhib incels who are here to rot and complain rather than ascend

most likely gonna try to do the pdo threads soon for eye area

how are the cheeks and areas where u injected lemon bottle feeling now after a while
Where about in eye area? I just ordered some pdo threas (I think they were 30g25) and I plan to do the under eye area for more volume.

Where about in eye area? I just ordered some pdo threas (I think they were 30g25) and I plan to do the under eye area for more volume.
baseddd ive been doing tons of threads

.org meetup idea

holy shit good idea tho im down
i’m so down

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
baseddd ive been doing tons of threads
caged at the vid.
I'm probably gonna do like 4 below each eye. I have basically no fat undereye so I'm worried ill either do the thread too superficial or hit a bone.
havent arrived yet but ill make a thread when i do it.

would be a possibility this summer unironically since all 3 of us are US
r u from the state ur going to uni at rn or do u live in another state during the summer. pm if it’s a different state

r u from the state ur going to uni at rn or do u live in another state during the summer. pm if it’s a different state
im from NY
caged at the vid.
I'm probably gonna do like 4 below each eye. I have basically no fat undereye so I'm worried ill either do the thread too superficial or hit a bone.
havent arrived yet but ill make a thread when i do it.
u wont hit a bone bro just go straight across

same state, go like 5 hours down south during summer vs when in uni easier to fly from where i stay during summer though

• +1
mirin plan, the other guy sounds like bigby wolf

• JFL
mirin

• +1
Mirin

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, aesthetic beauty and Clavicular
im from NY
same state, go like 5 hours down south during summer vs when in uni easier to fly from where i stay during summer though
i’m north of NY i could drive there tho. @dragomaxxer would u be down to fly up to ny and go on a little autist bender around manhattan

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer and Clavicular
me and pneumo can easily slay but its the principle of the thing, truly blackpilled
I understand, it’s just that the roi goes down with higher looks. Especially taking into account the risk of being botched. I will make a thread about this topic eventually.

htn+ can get top tier women.

• +1
Ok so this all started when I was researching how to cure my piggy nose syndrome, and I came to the conclusion that I needed to lower my nasofacial angle (nostril show)
I got 8 Units into my nasialis and 8 units into the upper lateral cartilage per side

I used Jeuveau since its only 9 dollars per unit, and since im new to toxins. I paid about 270$ for this since I get a discount for being friends with the owner.

Heres a video of me talking with my injector (pure cagefuel) I literally started splurging and telling her a bunch of autistic shit I do JFL.

How do I stop being this retarded.

@yeeyeeslayer @Mike141 @Orc @pneumocystosis @dragomaxxer @NorwoodAscender @ElTruecel @soover4me

mirin

• +1
I
Ok so this all started when I was researching how to cure my piggy nose syndrome, and I came to the conclusion that I needed to lower my nasofacial angle (nostril show)
I got 8 Units into my nasialis and 8 units into the upper lateral cartilage per side

I used Jeuveau since its only 9 dollars per unit, and since im new to toxins. I paid about 270$ for this since I get a discount for being friends with the owner.

Heres a video of me talking with my injector (pure cagefuel) I literally started splurging and telling her a bunch of autistic shit I do JFL.

@yeeyeeslayer @Mike141 @Orc @pneumocystosis @dragomaxxer @NorwoodAscender @ElTruecel @soover4me

"I was smashing myself with a hammer" 😂

• JFL
from chad to chad
It doesn’t kick in yet JFL

The girl looks hot, and she's blackpilled.

I'm glad you didn't do this shit by yourself you probably would have had a stroke and died from injecting Botox in your vein:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Clavicular
Please shave the chin hair I'm begging you

• +1
this is some good looksmax.org shit

• +1

This was 100% the best video i have ever watch
I can’t even stop laughing :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Btw you are a fucking legend.

Mirin bhai, you will ascend hard

• Love it