Why are ugly people nice and good looking people mean?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
It’s true.

Most ugly men are nice, kind, sweet and meek. Meanwhile good looking people are violent, loud, arrogant and vicious.

Why didn’t god make ugly men mean? They would, in that case, have at least one advantage in life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 28896, Dr. Bludy and 3 others
cuz good lookin people get more attention from others and get fucked by everyone

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32669 and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 32486
Because good looking people don’t need to be nice to do well in life while ugly people have too but often times attractive people are nice and ugly mean because of positive and negative reinforcement from people

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Deleted member 32669, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
It’s true.

Most ugly men are nice, kind, sweet and meek. Meanwhile good looking people are violent, loud, arrogant and vicious.

Why didn’t god make ugly men mean? They would, in that case, have at least one advantage in life.
Every Chad & Stacey I’ve met were super nice.

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234 and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
It's the opposite

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and lelouch
i can name countless of mean ugly people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, Xangsane and TheAnomaly
Ugly female cashiers tend to be cold to me. awhile attractive ones are nice.

It’s true.

Lies its because ugly people have fuck all to offer so we feel sorry for them so no its pity since they lack traits of attractive people we automatically Assume they'll be nicer but guess what they ain't, attractive people are happier in life so why would you think there not nice stop looking at niche generic jock stereotypes because more than likely you'll get bullied for being werid, because they're normal and ugly people ain't.

• Woah
Reactions: TheAnomaly
It’s true.

1st of all, "god" probably doesn't exist and if he did, he certainly didn't make things fair. I believe looks are like a lottery, given at random regardless of any of your qualities or whatever. There are way too many examples of assholes being extremely attractive and 'ugly' people being really kind and genuine. Looks are 100% NOT rewarded, they are based on luck.

it really truly is the opposite

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Attractive people behaviour is usually more accepted no matter what they say hence them feeling they can say what they want even if its mean as they have never been told to stop. Menawhile unattractive people have to actually be able to talk and be friendly with people and develop a personality since they dont have the looks to carry.

Attractive people behaviour is usually more accepted no matter what they say hence them feeling they can say what they want even if its mean as they have never been told to stop. Menawhile unattractive people have to actually be able to talk and be friendly with people and develop a personality since they dont have the looks to carry.
copy paste

It’s true.

Its often the opposite

It’s true.

Biased

I disagree with the premise. I find that ugly people have lower IQ and cruder personalities.

It’s true.

Because good looking people are more accepted then ugly people so good looking people don't need to be nice to gain respect

Because we can afford it

Cope af it's been literally proven that bad looks negatively correlate with IQ.
Most ugliest guy in my year is legit set 1 in everything same with the second ugliest