why are whites the only race with good coloring?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Every other race has shit coloring(literally) and any example of an ethnic with good coloring is due solely to their white ancestors

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, sub5c3l, sudanguy and 2 others
Whites descend from a group of people who had experience with genetic breeding although they practiced it on animals they would carry this into their personal lives

They were also one of the first few cultures to be obsessed with human beauty just look at ancient greek statues quite literally embody psl standards. So yeah Europeans just chose to reproduce with people who had rare features.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RTLBbc, Costcosuperstore, mog_or_be_mogged and 2 others
absence of overbearing heat from the sun in their climates and a genetic mutation that had a 1 out of a trillion chance of happening(blue eyes)

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, Costcosuperstore, Sub0 and 2 others
Whites descend from a group of people who had experience with genetic breeding although they practiced it on animals they would carry this into their personal lives

They were also one of the first few cultures to be obsessed with human beauty just look at ancient greek statues quite literally embody psl standards. So yeah Europeans just chose to reproduce with people who had rare features.
I’ve never seen a white chad or a Stacy with thier looksmatch they always date down I see chadlites with chubby ltbs and stacylites with fat subhumans

White cucks are anti eugenics (I’m also white btw)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles, lemonnz, AspiringMogger and 4 others
absence of overbearing heat from the sun
then why dont east asians and inuits have euro coloring, theres something more going on

I’ve never seen a white chad or a Stacy with thier looksmatch they always date down I see chadlites with chubby ltbs and stacylites with fat subhumans

Yeah because theres been a cultural shift but I vividly remember when I was a kid all the white kids would worship the boy/girl with blonde hair + blue eyes u were instantly popular it might be different in places its more common as I grew up in southern europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person

What do white stacys date ?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, sub5c3l, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
cause people here are shit at ratting coloring

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, FaceandBBC and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 7580
Canada

cbf rn but I used to post examples all the time back in 2020-22

@Shieda_Kayn post an example if you have any
.org incels won’t accept anything sub Lima so they would just dismiss it anyways but yeah all gl girls date thugs or normies

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Deleted member 7580 and wishIwasSalludon
.org incels won’t accept anything sub Lima so they would just dismiss it anyways but yeah all gl girls date thugs or normies
no Im not delusional like most .orgers who think anything sub prime doutzen kroes is subhuman please post away

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and wishIwasSalludon
Every not fat white person I see has insane colouring halo, and good features, always htn and above

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and wishIwasSalludon
Any type of subhuman as long as not Indian
IMG 8304

Saw this on Twitter 15 mins ago

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 7580
Because white is right.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Nah mulattos, spics and MENA have better coloring

• JFL
Every other race has shit coloring(literally) and any example of an ethnic with good coloring is due solely to their white ancestors
There’s literally not a single good looking pure ethnic in the world it’s crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm