Why are young female teachers so into male student’s

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
It’s always the young one like between 20-30 maybe even a bit older she’s usually very touchy with every student

Flirts with them let’s them flirt back like in my case she’s married :feelskek: she gets real touchy with everyone

Even me tbh today I had something on my neck and she put her hand there to take it off :feelskek:

It’s just usually something male or older female teachers don’t do

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and northern mogger
It’s always the young one like between 20-30 maybe even a bit older she’s usually very touchy with every student

Flirts with them let’s them flirt back like in my case she’s married :feelskek: she gets real touchy with everyone

Even me tbh today I had something on my neck and she put her hand there to take it off :feelskek:

It’s just usually something male or older female teachers don’t do
Shoulda fucked her right there infront of the class:aheago::aheago: old boy

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Shoulda fucked her right there infront of the class:aheago::aheago: old boy
Idk she seems strange I’m not like the other guys who flirt with her I usually stay in my place tho she comes and does these sus things like putting her hand on my back coming super close

It’s something really out of the usual :feelskek:

Some other niggas are more cringe tho saying they wanna buy her shit or for her to drive them home :feelskek:

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel and Willmogulater
Idk she seems strange I’m not like the other guys who flirt with her I usually stay in my place tho she comes and does these sus things like putting her hand on my back coming super close

It’s something really out of the usual :feelskek:
She wants ur dick u should also grab her ass now and then if she walks past u gender equality

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
She wants ur dick u should also grab her ass now and then if she walks past u gender equality
She does it with pretty much all fit boys in our class mtn+ type niggas

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater