@"boojies"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Wanna fuck 12-17 is not pedophila learn the definition retard

I wish a big titty milf molested me :(

There is, just most boys don’t reveal it because they enjoy it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
There's tons of them. But, nobody cares because they have a hole between their legs that provides them unlimited value.

Okay friend, let me explain something to you since you seem to be new here. Hebephilia is NOT the same thing as pedophilIa. I'm sick and tired of you trolls popping up everywhere and spreading BLATANT misinformation. In many countries hebephilia is considered normal and healthy . Human beings have a natural attraction to girls who are going through puberty. Being attracted to girls who are pre-pubescent is fucking sick and disgusting, but only in the US does there seem to be an unwarranted taboo around a healthy and normal condition. My head hurts. I'm just trying to get my real life back.

it's only pedo if a guy does it

people who have a taxonomy of chimos are automatically pedo

Okay friend, let me explain something to you since you seem to be new here. Hebephilia is NOT the same thing as pedophilIa. I'm sick and tired of you trolls popping up everywhere and spreading BLATANT misinformation. In many countries hebephilia is considered normal and healthy . Human beings have a natural attraction to girls who are going through puberty. Being attracted to girls who are pre-pubescent is fucking sick and disgusting, but only in the US does there seem to be an unwarranted taboo around a healthy and normal condition. My head hurts. I'm just trying to get my real life back.

Why did you call it pedo

Why did you call it pedo
hebbewem

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
It's probably a combination of females being too high inhibit by nature and the teenagers enjoying it so there is no reason for them to reveal anything.

• +1
Reactions: love=everything
My dad wouldn't report it

He would give me an award

• +1
Reactions: love=everything
They don't need to...

Pedo men exist because they can't get adults