WHY CAN I BLOCK MY EJACULATION CANAL PLEASE ANSWER AM I NOT HUMAN

roping3264

roping3264

Kraken
i have this weird feature when i cum if i close the angle between my legs cum doesnt come out and i get even more powerful orgasm and no post nut clarity wtf is this i even asked doctors noone could answer does anyone else have this i asked everyone they think im larping

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Milosz, chosen-one, Ryldoo IS COPING and 4 others
@Xangsane thoughts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Milosz and Xangsane
answer pig niggers im not larping

• JFL
Reactions: Milosz, chosen-one and Deleted member 28896
jflpilled at my only serious post

• JFL
Reactions: Milosz, oldcel2002 and Deleted member 28896
@mbolo why jfl and run like dog

• JFL
Reactions: Milosz and Deleted member 28896
  • +1
Reactions: roping3264
Sounds like a fun ability to have. Does it imply that you're able to fuck for an hour?
This is not brag thread idc about fucking i need scientific answer maybe im infertile or deformed

• JFL
  • +1
This is not brag thread idc about fucking i need scientific answer maybe im infertile or deformed

• +1
but its for low t cels who cant coom even if they want to my case is weird if its gifted ability by god why the fuck he made me manlet at first place so im probably deformed subhuman who can abuse my subhumanity to my advantage

• JFL
but its for low t cels who cant coom even if they want to my case is weird if its gifted ability by god why the fuck he made me manlet at first place so im probably deformed subhuman who can abuse my subhumanity to my advantage
Mirin the god gifted ability. Carry it with pride.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
yes totally not deformed muh god gift
“Once we assume a creator and a plan, it makes humans objects of a cruel experiment whereby we are created to be sick and commanded to be well.” Embracing is the best we can do.

• JFL
i have this weird feature when i cum if i close the angle between my legs cum doesnt come out and i get even more powerful orgasm and no post nut clarity wtf is this i even asked doctors noone could answer does anyone else have this i asked everyone they think im larping
Smart niggah i do this too i think its the the pepvic floor muscle

• +1
Smart niggah i do this too i think its the the pepvic floor muscle
i thought i was alone im not talking abput edging btw 0 google results about this intentional sperm blockage thing

• JFL
Reactions: Milosz
or maybe everyone can do this but they havent found the way

• JFL
ur sperm goes to ur ovaries

• JFL
X6 is way better

everyone can do this

why i never see anyone talk about this what is this called
do u think people just casually talk about stopping themselves from cumming

i have the same "superpower", but in my case i can have a dry orgasm at will by clenching my pelvic floor muscles really hard. very few ppl can do this but ur not deformed. u can also block ejaculation from coming out by pressing the perineum or doing what you do (never heard of it but it makes sense)

• +1
i have the same "superpower", but in my case i can have a dry orgasm at will by clenching my pelvic floor muscles really hard. very few ppl can do this but ur not deformed. u can also block ejaculation from coming out by pressing the perineum or doing what you do (never heard of it but it makes sense)
Lol i never heard of perineum googled it and its the place where my legs compress when i close angle between my legs why people dont talk about this also counts as dry orgasm

• JFL
its called ,Kundalini yoga (rojo yoga). naga sadhus have been practicing this for thousand of years.

achieve pleasure without ejaculation.

• +1

• +1
You need to burn down your penis at this point frrr frrr

• +1
its called ,Kundalini yoga (rojo yoga). naga sadhus have been practicing this for thousand of years.

achieve pleasure without ejaculation.
what do you even practice nigga its so easy

• JFL
u can also block ejaculation from coming out by pressing the perineum or doing what you do (never heard of it but it makes sense)
i was doing this unintentionally all the time is this some kind of secret never saw someone talking about this

• JFL