why can i take a fat shit after eating burger king but can’t after eating a shit ton of meat

qxtwz7854

qxtwz7854

Drive boy, Dive boy
im curious since both don’t have any fibers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Vermilioncore
Just eat real meat every day, and when you are done eating, blend up carrots and orange juice then drink it. Then you will be able to take a shit the next day easily.

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
Just eat real meat every day, and when you are done eating, blend up carrots and orange juice then drink it. Then you will be able to take a shit the next day easily.
i eat real meat everyday i was just wondering how’s everyone is not constipated, since average fiber consumption per day in the US is 15g, and thanks i will try

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
i eat real meat everyday i was just wondering how’s everyone is not constipated, since average fiber consumption per day in the US is 15g, and thanks i will try
Most people are constipated

Thats why most people act aggrivated and annoyed, they literally have loads of shit stuck up their ass all day

You have to eat a small bag of baby carrots every day, blend it with orange juice, then you will be able to shit no problem and the day will seem clean and clear

Drinking black tea after taking a huge dump, then going to work. You just feel like the top gun.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and qxtwz7854
Burger king meat is processed af way easier to digest

Also BK meals has a lot of simple carbs which proportionately makes the meal easier to digest compared to eating a mostly meat meal like in a barbecue, intestinal traffic gets slowed down to give you time to digest and absorb the meat and you end up shitting partitionately

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854