Why can’t i forget my oneitis

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
Last time I saw her was in August, fuck I still think about her.. I had my professional/CV picture taken last month. The photographer asked me to think about my fave food or place or anything that makes me happy so that I could have a ”natural” smile. I’m such a faggot I ended up visualizing her face on my mind. All these Beckies I have access to and she still haunts me. I fumbled so badly. Fuck I’m drunk as shit and wallowing in self-pity rn. Roast me niggas. I deserve to be slaughtered and left for dead like some nigga on this forum says

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik01 and lemonnz
someone make a guide on oneitis delete-maxinh

How do i delete this thread 😫

she will always haunt you

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
I feel you. Last time I saw my oneitis was in September 2023 which was 6 months ago and I still think about them. It is so annoying.

• +1
Why are you calling her “them”… are you one of those plebbit users…anyway, I understand

she will always haunt you
My prev. oneitis from 2018 haunted me until the new one took away some thoughts.. I still think about the first one when I’m down.. In the meanwhile, I slept with 20+ Beckies that were not disgusting to look at

• +1
Reactions: bluntmullet
someone make a guide on oneitis delete-maxinh
How do i delete this thread 😫
Pathetic. Whilst you're thinking about her, laying in your bed in those cold nights, imagining, and forming future lives, in your shitty little brain

Shes fucking chad.

• WTF
DNR, get over it :lul: chad has been there

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Pathetic. Whilst you're thinking about her, laying in your bed in those cold nights, imagining, and forming future lives, in your shitty little brain

Shes fucking chad.
She’s high class HQNP girl, I bruised her ego.. I want to make it right but I have lost all contact with her

My prev. oneitis from 2018 haunted me until the new one took away some thoughts.. I still think about the first one when I’m down.. In the meanwhile, I slept with 20+ Beckies that were not disgusting to look at
for me, being with others girls made me feel like i was coping cause she was the one i wanted

• +1
Chad is probably balls deep inside her atm

• WTF
for me, being with others girls made me feel like i was coping cause she was the one i wanted
“The heart wants what it wants” or some faggot shit but it’s true

• JFL
Reactions: bluntmullet
Last time I saw her was in August, fuck I still think about her.. I had my professional/CV picture taken last month. The photographer asked me to think about my fave food or place or anything that makes me happy so that I could have a ”natural” smile. I’m such a faggot I ended up visualizing her face on my mind. All these Beckies I have access to and she still haunts me. I fumbled so badly. Fuck I’m drunk as shit and wallowing in self-pity rn. Roast me niggas. I deserve to be slaughtered and left for dead like some nigga on this forum says
I still cannot delete my oneitis from my mind, she's so unique in every way.

• So Sad
Chad is probably balls deep inside her atm
She’s not like those other hoes, she had one short relationship from high school

She’s not like those other hoes, she had one short relationship from high school
Just contact her, then punch her in the face so shse faints then do whatever u want with her body

Just contact her, then punch her in the face so shse faints then do whatever u want with her body
I’m gonna LTR her or die in the process