Why can’t I get a gf? (Pics)

itisoverboyos

itisoverboyos

Angel Lucifer
Waiting for everyone to comment how I’m fat

I’m almost 26 and never held a girl’s hand

and there’s no reason for anything to change without me incurring any change so I may as well be like this when I’m 90

Will I ever be able to get a gf? All I want is a 5/10

I’m so damn awkward you have no idea. Anyone else claiming to not be NT is frauding tbh

For me it’s like I actually have something to lose when I talk to girls, it’s hard to explain because you don’t know the feeling but it’s as though I’m personally accountable for every word I say. Like it can make me cringe hard internally. I can’t just say goodbye and forget it ever happened, the embarrassment will follow me around. I can’t small talk for shit, I see people in groups talking and people always interject knowing exactly what to say but unless there’s an actual topic being talked about I can’t just be spontaneous which is literally all conversations are actually about (enjoying oneself, not stating random facts like “I’m hungry”)

It never began for me. :feelswah: What do I do?
The only thing I enjoyed doing in life was smoking weed but after taking anti psychotics once I can’t get high anymore :feelsree:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stunna, polishcel, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
How tall are you. And yes you do need to lose weight you have a decent base that is good for looksmaxxing to maximize your potential.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel, RAMU KAKA, schizolool and 3 others
How tall are you. And yes you do need to lose weight you have a decent base that is good for looksmaxxing to maximize your potential.
5’11 :lul: only a few inches off though at least I’m not manlet

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
This. Take a jog fatty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, m0ss26, Deleted member 18522 and 3 others
5’11 :lul: only a few inches off though at least I’m not manlet
Not too bad. Yeah you need to lose weight asap and maximize your facial structure and face at that height.

Losing weight is the main thing, your facial features are harmonic and fine. The underlying jaw and zygos etc will make or break it for you.

Most white guys are much taller.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PointOfNoReturn, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
why do i need to see your hairy nipples cover them nigga

U need to wax that shit as 40yo virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, Trensticles, schizolool and 2 others
Not too bad. Yeah you need to lose weight asap and maximize your facial structure and face at that height.

Losing weight is the main thing, your facial features are harmonic and fine. The underlying jaw and zygos etc will make or break it for you.

Most white guys are much taller.
But what about NT theory?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1

go to a psychiatrist. No one here knows how to solve those issues. You likely either have a clinical disorder or are unhealed from trauma. Just fucking lol. This is a looksmaxxing forum, anything else is BS

Last edited:
  • +1
Nigga go to a psychiatrist. No one here knows how to solve those issues. You likely either have a clinical disorder or are unhealed from trauma. Just fucking lol. This is a looksmaxxing forum, anything else is BS
Yeah I definitely have a clinical disorder sadly I’m the only one in the world to have it and I can’t get rid of it, it’s genetic.

I tried taking SSRI’s, they don’t do shit, and I see a psychologist but all she does is ask me questions, doesn’t really offer any help

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and chosen-one
[redacted]

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and itisoverboyos
just lose weight. you're welcome

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and ShowerMaxxing
Nigga read this retarded shit @kwacker777 😂😂
I’m serious, ask any .org user to meet up with me and they’ll confirm I’m easily the most socially awkward autistic person on the planet

• +1

and there’s no reason for anything to change without me incurring any change so I may as well be like this when I’m 90

I’m so damn awkward you have no idea. Anyone else claiming to not be NT is frauding tbh

For me it’s like I actually have something to lose when I talk to girls, it’s hard to explain because you don’t know the feeling but it’s as though I’m personally accountable for every word I say. Like it can make me cringe hard internally. I can’t just say goodbye and forget it ever happened, the embarrassment will follow me around. I can’t small talk for shit, I see people in groups talking and people always interject knowing exactly what to say but unless there’s an actual topic being talked about I can’t just be spontaneous which is literally all conversations are actually about (enjoying oneself, not stating random facts like “I’m hungry”)

The only thing I enjoyed doing in life was smoking weed but after taking anti psychotics once I can’t get high anymore :feelsree:

lose fat asap i mean at least u have some decent height

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, m0ss26, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
8c9EO6hl

revert or die alone

• +1
Hungry Food GIF
Anyone from Las Vegas willing to help me out?

• +1
Wym revert? Like how I was leaner there?
debloated, collagen, contour- textbook htn base/ you look healthy whereas u look hypothyroid bloatcel in op pics

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and PointOfNoReturn
debloated, collagen, contour- textbook htn base/ you look healthy whereas u look hypothyroid bloatcel in op pics
You think having a beard helped me out there? I feel like I look better with beard sometimes

• +1

Only Europeans shave their body hair tbh I’m not a homosexual

• +1
Here’s your answer
Yea no shit but the question is, can I do anything about it/will it be this way forever

Why it’s so brutal and not even 1% success rate

• +1

How tall are you?

• +1

Dude you are 5’11 too. You are gl just fat. You go to the gym and you can get a gl gf.

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter, PointOfNoReturn and itisoverboyos
i mean we can’t give solid advice if ur face is covered in fat. look like u have decent bones from what i can tell. definitely fix hair and my lord shave ur chest.

• +1
i also have extreme non nt, but at least i can feel semi relaxed with a few people like my mom and gf, so i feel happy . if i was a foid u look barely smashable so improve and you’ll be decently smashavle

• +1
in the first pic you look almost exactly like my friend who was the biggest slayer i've ever known, except a bit fatter. he was still fat though, and like 5'6.

• +1
Dude you are 5’11 too. You are gl just fat. You go to the gym and you can get a gl gf.
:’)
Thanks I want to be leaf
i mean we can’t give solid advice if ur face is covered in fat. look like u have decent bones from what i can tell. definitely fix hair and my lord shave ur chest.
i already stated this I’m not shaving my chest that’s for homosexual Europeans
i also have extreme non nt, but at least i can feel semi relaxed with a few people like my mom and gf, so i feel happy . if i was a foid u look barely smashable so improve and you’ll be decently smashavle
lol your mom yeah I feel comfortable around my mom too doesn’t mean much sadly
How’d you get your gf in the first place? So lucky, I wish I had a gf I felt comfortable around and could talk to. They’re all so intimidating though :owo::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, vermillioncorefan and aesthetic beauty
:’)
Thanks I want to be leaf

i already stated this I’m not shaving my chest that’s for homosexual Europeans

lol your mom yeah I feel comfortable around my mom too doesn’t mean much sadly
How’d you get your gf in the first place? So lucky, I wish I had a gf I felt comfortable around and could talk to. They’re all so intimidating though :owo::feelsbadman:
bro i appreciate my mom cause some ppl don’t have a mom and i forget she’s there
it’s just an egf but it helps a little bit to cope so why not plus i could make it irl
is there any girl u know at all ?

• +1
bro i appreciate my mom cause some ppl don’t have a mom and i forget she’s there
it’s just an egf but it helps a little bit to cope so why not plus i could make it irl
is there any girl u know at all ?
No sadly not. I only have 2 friends atm irl, don’t actually hang out with either of them though. I’m in community college.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and vermillioncorefan

i would lose weight asap and grow ur hair longer a little bit at least as much as u can and acne it’s gonna go away anyways but try plus gym it will all help u significantly bro u will get laid if u do the right steps

• +1
i would lose weight asap and grow ur hair longer a little bit at least as much as u can and acne it’s gonna go away anyways but try plus gym it will all help u significantly bro u will get laid if u do the right steps
I can’t wait to move out of parent’s house and start taking test
My dad doesn’t let me lift

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and vermillioncorefan

Because your fat as fuck that’s why

• +1
  • Hmm...
Yeah I definitely have a clinical disorder sadly I’m the only one in the world to have it and I can’t get rid of it, it’s genetic.

I tried taking SSRI’s, they don’t do shit, and I see a psychologist but all she does is ask me questions, doesn’t really offer any help
the therapist also helps if u have that
i take wellbutrin and also depakote and depakote 100% helps to not have autistic meltdowns and rage

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos and PointOfNoReturn
I can’t wait to move out of parent’s house and start taking test
My dad doesn’t let me lift
how can ur dad not left u lift
he wants a high t son

• +1
You have good base to work with

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
overweight and need to shave and tan and workout and eat healthy

overweight and need to shave and tan and workout and eat healthy
Funny because outside of this site no one would call me overweight but whatever

how many females rejected u?

If you are non nt ,You need be Chadlite to get 5/10.Idk geomaxxx asap

how many females rejected u?
I only asked out a girl once this 8/10 Latina :aheago:
Asked her out online via school message system after the end of classes right as summer break started and she just ignored it (I never talked to her before) :feelswah:this is college btw not high school

Then I asked for 2 not attractive girls’ numbers cuz yolo I thought at least I have a chance and they both said no, brutal :feelsree:

So that’s a total of 3 rejections

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: traveler
Funny because outside of this site no one would call me overweight but whatever
well then i guess u just have really shitty genetics because your neck fat is absurd

• JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos
well then i guess u just have really shitty genetics because your neck fat is absurd
Alright I’ll try to lose some weight I’m anyways not lifting rn so nothing to lose there in terms of muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: nissan
Its over buddyboyo, Im also 26 year old kisless, hugless, handholdess, never touched, virgin

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I only asked out a girl once this 8/10 Latina :aheago:
Asked her out online via school message system after the end of classes right as summer break started and she just ignored it (I never talked to her before) :feelswah:this is college btw not high school

Then I asked for 2 not attractive girls’ numbers cuz yolo I thought at least I have a chance and they both said no, brutal :feelsree:

So that’s a total of 3 rejections
I'll tell you one thing bro, once you lose fat everything will be fine, you have a good base, try to stay hydrated tho eat healthy. And do update us with what happens after weight loss.

Go see a psychiatrist, talk to people as much as you can especially in the gym( if you have plans to go)
Goodluck.

You have to actually try to get a gf and not whine about it. Start cold approaching bruh