Why cucks exist

comingthrough

comingthrough

Banned
I just realize the reason why more men are becoming cucks is specifically because the woman they're with aren't sexually attractive and the reason they can't get it up is specifically because they don't have narrow waists

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423-103705.png
    Screenshot_20240423-103705.png
    196.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240411-021857.png
    Screenshot_20240411-021857.png
    452.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240423-103541.png
    Screenshot_20240423-103541.png
    589.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240423-102722.png
    Screenshot_20240423-102722.png
    553.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock, sub5c3l and dna_cel
big boobs are so gross:sick:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, buflek and spongebob
Last image is of woman now notice how blocky they look

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423-015613.png
    Screenshot_20240423-015613.png
    392.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: romanstock
maturing is preferring tall petite females
Maturing is realizing none of that matters the only thing that matters on a woman is a slim waist

so you are gay
i am refering to the last picture, her boobs are to humongous, not to the first female with medium tall boobs

i am refering to the last picture, her boobs are to humongous, not to the first female with medium tall boobs
Boobs don't mean shit they're assets a added nice physical trait being attracted to ass or tits big or small don't matter
It's slim waist or nothing

Let me explain my observation as short as i can.

The reason cucks exist is because over the years through natural eugenics, men have adopted more female biological prepositions, or through circumstances biologically produced neurodiversity of tighter variance which means less possibility of breeding men of traits on ends of the iq and mental/moral genetics. A lot can be explained via greater variance theory, and how over the years eugenics work to change the pool of traits.

Cucks lack mental and moral precision, which is a primarily masculine trait on the high end of things. Since men with those primary high Neuro masculine traits are known to not show much of an interest into continuing the pool of offspring (jesus, nokia tesla, hitler, newton etc.), that means the men with less desirable traits, especially men who pander and subscribe to the socialites of the world (this behavior, whether a female biological preposition are not, are passed down through offspring) are left to breed, and since genetics affect over 90% of behavior, its easy to see the apple rotting not far from the tree. If you want to ask why cucks exist, look at the father, and the ancestral. Compound this by feminism, emasculation men go through, hormonal disruptors, and this question becomes 1+1.

Same way gay men can be noticed to act as a caricature of a women. This can be noticed of course physically with men, especially as cucks can be identified to have more fat, curves and lack of bone.

The reason you notice fat curvey African women and generally skinny or board shaped Europeans is a classic of eugenics. Africans have more neurodiversity and biological diversity that they pass to their offspirng, while Europeans have a tighter control of that. Estrogen is known to cause fat and curves. Masculinization is known to cause thinness and edge/bone. This also can be reflected on iq, where european countries have a more stable range of higher iq throughout the population where in neurodiverse countries you'd find extreme ends and probably majority lowest, as well as a minority of the highest..