why did teacher give me condescending smirk when i told him where im from

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
he was in the middle of a convo with someone about where hes from and then asked me where im from and i said sweden and he just stared at me with a condescending smirk for so long without saying anything so much so that i turned back around and looked back and he was still staring at me and i even said "what" and then he just ignored me and continued talking to the guy he was talking to

the guy sitting next to me said that was so awkward and i asked him what the fuck just happened and he didnt know eiither

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Probably because Sweden is known for being a pretty cucked country these days.

Because you’re not from there and he knew it

Probably because of the "Sweden Yes" meme...
310.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Lasko123 and incel194012940
310.jpg
welcome to my ignore list

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
I thought you were British
im half swedish

and even if he thought i was lying why didn't he question me or say literally anything instead of just fucking staring condescendingly in silence

im half swedish

and even if he thought i was lying why didn't he question me or say literally anything instead of just fucking staring condescendingly in silence
That’s what people do. One time I lied said I was half Australian and the guy just nodded because he knew I was lying but didn’t wanna go into a big deal of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Hardrada
That’s what people do. One time I lied said I was half Australian and the guy just nodded because he knew I was lying but didn’t wanna go into a big deal of it
Oh so maybe he thought I was saying it as a joke and because he thought my "joke" was cringey and unfunny he gave me that degrading smirk

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
310.jpg
🤣🤣🤣🤣 this killed me bruh

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Sweden is good for elementary school dropouts like me 🍺