Why did we have to be conquered by Southern Europeans ?

L

Luffymaxxing

God make my life great
Why couldn't we be conquered by Scandinavians, Chinese or Muslims

We were literally conquered by the worst people to ever exist

Drunk thoughts

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NoseProphecy, BrahminBoss and yeeyeeslayer
It's shite being Scottish, we are the lowest of the low

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Luffymaxxing
Meds ( indians keep out ) have always been the biggest mogger in human history. All tribes are high t and highly intelligent.

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Meds ( indians keep out ) has always been the biggest mogger in human history. All tribes are high t and highly intelligent.
That's why they created a continent worse than Africa......

southern europeans are cool people but this still made me cage JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Fr native Americans were moggers until they mixed with the subhuman Span*ards

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Luffymaxxing
Fr native Americans were moggers until they mixed with the subhuman Span*ards
Wish those fucking Spaniards allowed themselves to be considered by Arabs tbh

Southern Europeans are at the top of human races along with Asians and Nordics.

Don't worry hermano Islam is growing at unorecedented rates in Latin America also

Problem with Latin America is that it is too controlled by foreign neighbouring powers.

When you see crime rates there it's crazy how many murders a year there are. It's straight war zone numbers per almost every country except few here and there.

• +1
Latin America aka The worst place that has ever existed in human history
Tbh meds invented america, northern africa, the roman empire etc. We r just the giga mogger civilized world i suppose, so we cant check every single invention. But i agree that latin america was a mistake :feelsez:

• JFL
Southern Europeans are at the top of human races along with Asians and Nordics.
NIgga tried to sneak in asians :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Even nordcucks :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Don't worry hermano Islam is growing at unorecedented rates in Latin America also

Problem with Latin America is that it is too controlled by foreign neighbouring powers.

When you see crime rates there it's crazy how many murders a year there are. It's straight war zone numbers per almost every country except few here and there.

True, that's why I say it's even worse than Africa and the Middle East

In a lot of countries it's getting better but we still have the highest homicide rates in the world

NIgga tried to sneak in asians :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Even nordcucks :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I don't know what race you are but I imagine none of those 3.

The reality is what it is

Thinking about getting drunk too, but idk I’m on diet :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Tbh meds invented america, northern africa, the roman empire etc. We r just the giga mogger civilized world i suppose, so we cant check every single invention. But i agree that latin america was a mistake :feelsez:
Latin America wasn't just a mistake it was an evil creation

It seems like the devil himself (aka Spaniards, French and Portuguese) wanted to create rats just to watch them suffer

spanish are more robust than south italian greek and turk med variation

it could be worse

Latin America wasn't just a mistake it was an evil creation

It seems like the devil himself (aka Spaniards, French and Portuguese) wanted to create rats just to watch them suffer
The problem is that latin america is just 2 violent, might be the culture or genes. Aztecs were bloodthirsty af and now we have cartels using the same type shi

• +1

it could be worse
Shit this shit hole should've been conquered by the Greeks instead

The problem is that latin america is just 2 violent, might be the culture or genes. Aztecs were bloodthirsty af and now we have cartels using the same type shi
Y'all should have never brought niggers and yourselves to this continent, you created an evil human being from a deadly mix

Latin America aka The worst place that has ever existed in human history
Not at all imo. It's one of the best touristic destinations. It seems beautiful. I would prefer to visit latam way more than other places.
Biggest mistake was leaving it to the english and americans. Spaniards managed their colonies better than them (Not saying it was good or bad, but just better) but mainland Spain declined because of many issues like foreign conspiracies and very bad royals in general.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Roquefort
?

I'm a Med idiot
3621411 E63FE1C0 5A4E 4D60 B247 A902EDBBCD4C

• JFL

it could be worse
No, you’re not. You are not moggers. The only one who thinks Spaniards are good looking are Spaniards themselves.

Not at all imo. It's one of the best touristic destinations. It seems beautiful. I would prefer to visit latam way more than other places.

Biggest mistake was leaving it to the english and americans. Spaniards managed their colonies better than them (Not saying it was good or bad, but just better) but mainland Spain declined because of many issues like foreign conspiracies and very bad royals in general.
Shit India is better than Latin Shitmerica

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator
In a lot of countries it's getting better but we still have the highest homicide rates in the world
That stuff is just crazy. The first time i saw the numbers of homicides per year/country there i honestly couldn't believe it

• +1
Shit India is better than Latin Shitmerica
Nah, i even asked tourists here what is the best place they ever went to and a lot of them tell me Dominicana or Bahamas like Nasau or so. Those places must be amazing. Same with certain parts of Brazil and Mexico, Colombia, Guyana, etc

Also lots of variety in landscapes

Nah, i even asked tourists here what is the best place they ever went to and a lot of them tell me Dominicana or Bahamas like Nasau or so. Those places must be amazing. Same with certain parts of Brazil and Mexico, Colombia, Guyana, etc

Also lots of variety in landscapes
Only good for tourists but for the regular folk living there it's worse than Pakistan