why do barbers Always fuck something up oh my god

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
last time he didn't cut hair on the top sides good, this time he made my fade way too high It looks like im bald and then i have hair on top of my head he has never done this mistake wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, justinzayn, Shekel and 3 others
take the skullpill

last time he didn't cut hair on the top sides good, this time he made my fade way too high It looks like im bald and then i have hair on top of my head he has never done this mistake wtf
cuz they dont give a shit about how u look. Their there to get paid and leave. Fucking u up = eliminating competition anyways. Plus barbers make like 10$ a hour

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Get ur hair cut by a hair stylist it’s worth the extra money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, thereallegend, Shekel and 3 others
I cut my own hair like pic related because I'm too retarded for anything else and it works and saves me money. Fuck barbers they deserve to be out of jobs

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Sens and goo25
cuz they dont give a shit about how u look. Their there to get paid and leave. Fucking u up = eliminating competition anyways. Plus barbers make like 10$ a hour
nah this means nothing because if he started cutting hair in a bad way he would lose all his clients
he Is a good barber but he looks like he has alzhaimer every time i tell him a thing he forgets about It the next time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_ and becomingnearperfect
I cut my own hair like pic related because I'm too retarded for anything else and it works and saves me money. Fuck barbers they deserve to be out of jobs
View attachment 2355349
I have very straight hair they are very difficult to cut
not even some barbers can

• +1
Reactions: goo25
JFL at you for going to those faggots, just grow hair long and get cut like 2-5 times a year depending on length.

• +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung
JFL at you for going to those faggots, just grow hair long and get cut like 2-5 times a year depending on length.
i have straight hair lol i would look like a bowl

i have straight hair lol i would look like a bowl
i have to cut them every 15/20 max day unless i'll look like a chinese

• So Sad
Reactions: Sens
he don't fuck with you my nigga

• So Sad
DO NOT go to arab barbers for 10 dollar haircuts. These guys only know how to do fades. They can't do longer hair designs that are usually attractive to JBs. I learned my lesson. I told this fag to keep it longer and he fucked me up 6 months ago. Its back to being perfect now and i will look for a hair stylist. Preferably some middle aged white woman

• +1
You get what you pay for

DO NOT go to arab barbers for 10 dollar haircuts. These guys only know how to do fades. They can't do longer hair designs that are usually attractive to JBs. I learned my lesson. I told this fag to keep it longer and he fucked me up 6 months ago. Its back to being perfect now and i will look for a hair stylist. Preferably some middle aged white woman
no it's not arab he's from my town he's very good at doing fades like he also makes tiktoks but he's not really good at cutting hair, wont Say he is bad but he Is not that good

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
he be messing u up ong!!!!!