Why do ethnic women (particularly brown/black women) get upset when a GL ethnic man chooses a white/white-adjacent woman over them? (Poll included)

Which of these non-white ethnicities are most likely to be chosen by a HTN+ white man for LTR?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
This post just got me thinking:

HAPA male model chooses a white Slavic model over an ethnic woman. Just wondering what brown and black girls were thinking.

True. White HTN+ men only go for white and sometimes a asian

black, pakistani, arab, islander, etc is invisible to them. Latin too unless they're older men and the latin is Med looking
Most ethnic women mostly want white chad but they know that's well out of reach.

Though what I tend to notice is they prefer mixed (has to be half white) or White passing chad over even pure white chad because they are culturally and phenotypically somewhat similar but have European features. This only applies for chad below that they prefer white the most

This also got me thinking: generally which ethnicities are white/white-passing HTN+ most likely to choose for LTR (which is what foids want the most)?

UPDATE: seems like she's lesbian and they were posing.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and try2beme
@mewman @PseudoMaxxer

@buflek @romanstock

they wouldn’t do it their selves jfl.

They want that BWC too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and Xangsane
@Aloha @TheTakeoverHasBegun @mulattomaxxing @chiefkeefsdick

t
they wouldn’t do it their selves jfl.

They want that BWC too.
the ones they get upset at the most are either black men or lighter skinned ethnics choosing white women over them.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Your question is too long for my brain.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
t

the ones they get upset at the most are either black men or lighter skinned ethnics choosing white women over them.
yeah because they have higher Value than other ethnicities.

But still, is only a way for black women to go around yelling “YOU CANT HANDLE THIS P*SSY BITCH ASS NIGGA, YOU CANT HANDLE A BLACK QUEEN!!”

But if they only injected Estrogen and stopped being so masculine, i would have thought about it.

• +1
yeah because they have higher Value than other ethnicities.

But still, is only a way for black women to go around yelling “YOU CANT HANDLE THIS P*SSY BITCH ASS NIGGA, YOU CANT HANDLE A BLACK QUEEN!!”

But if they only injected Estrogen and stopped being so masculine, i would have thought about it.
They always shame black or mulatto men that choose white women over them.
"Yo mama black!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 18522, klip11 and 3 others
They're mad because they covet the man and feel one of "their" men got taken by the pumpkin spice menace

Ethnic men do the same shit

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 18522 and Xangsane
They're mad because they covet the man and feel one of "their" men got taken by the pumpkin spice menace

and notice how it's typically black and brown girls.

• +1
Reactions: klip11

@Manchild added a poll

multiple choice poll

All of them get chosen hella

Its wrong when girls do it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
  • +1
@chawaje @WishIwasChico @bwrauycnee

HAPA male model chooses a white Slavic model over an ethnic woman. Just wondering what brown and black girls were thinking.

This also got me thinking: generally which ethnicities are white/white-passing HTN+ most likely to choose for LTR (which is what foids want the most)?

View attachment 2590397

@Kamui

View attachment 2590397

@ascendingplans

Man i saw some pajeeta on tiktok the other day and she was talking some bullshit about "Walk him like a dawg sis:love:" about Ethnic girls with white men and the whole comment section was like "this is get back for colonisation". Like my nigger that is not how it works

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, klip11 and Xangsane
Man i saw some pajeeta on tiktok the other day and she was talking some bullshit about "Walk him like a dawg sis:love:" about Ethnic girls with white men and the whole comment section was like "this is get back for colonisation". Like my nigger that is not how it works
and how GL was the white nigga?

@HeightPilledum

There was no white nigga; they were merely fantasising
JFL
But who do you think is most likely to actually be chosen by white chad for LTR? (since women don't like feeling used)

• +1
Didn't realize it was multiple choices. I went with asian + anything close to caucasoid
why do you think squishy has an advantage

• +1
JFL
But who do you think is most likely to actually be chosen by white chad for LTR? (since women don't like feeling used)
any of the lightskin ethnics and hapas

• +1
Who are the lightskin ethnics and why them and HAPAs?
Most of the attractive dudes want kids that look like them. Thsi basically provides it with hapas already being half white and lightskin menas/latinas are basically off white.

• +1
Most of the attractive dudes want kids that look like them. Thsi basically provides it with hapas already being half white and lightskin menas/latinas are basically off white.
And which foids are least likely to be chosen by a white/white-passing/adjacent Chad/chadlite for LTR?

@aesthetic beauty

View attachment 2590397

@HeightPilledum

@Aloha @Napoleon1800 weird how you voted nea but not HAPA jfl

Hapas are half white half nea or sea

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

Hapas look so disgusting

Forgot to select hapa

I saw squishy have an advantage because of daring site stats I see and how common wmaf is

• +1
squishy

squishy

but is this among GL (HTN+) or non-GL (MTN and below)?
People say wmaf is only for subhuman white boys but not entirely tbh.

A handful of chads play the game

• +1
  • +1
@Manchild added a poll
it's usually only asians and darker latinas with white guys who are htn+

the other races are gl enough to just chase their own men

• +1
They all want white dick.

View attachment 2590397

@apemaxxed

@apemaxxed
Women are really insecure, guys here are sort of out of touch
If you read comments, a lot of ethnics and even brunette whites are insecure and think that all men like blondes
A lot of white girls are trying to look NEA as well
And ironically, the reverse, squishy are someitmes insecure and try to look more white

MENAs/curries are classic self hating and try to white fraud
sheboons are insecure about not being mulatta

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and Xangsane