Why do ethnic women (particularly brown/black women) get upset when a GL ethnic man chooses a white/white-adjacent woman over them? (Poll included)

Which of these non-white ethnicities are most likely to be chosen by a HTN+ white man for LTR?

• Total voters
Women are really insecure, guys here are sort of out of touch
If you read comments, a lot of ethnics and even brunette whites are insecure and think that all men like blondes
A lot of white girls are trying to look NEA as well
And ironically, the reverse, squishy are someitmes insecure and try to look more white

MENAs/curries are classic self hating and try to white fraud
sheboons are insecure about not being mulatta
I see this a lot as well, many women get insecure about blondes
Who do you personally see LTRing the best-looking men?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
If you read comments, a lot of ethnics and even brunette whites are insecure and think that all men like blondes
And ironically, the reverse, squishy are someitmes insecure and try to look more white

*best looking white or white adjacent men

@apemaxxed my fiancee (who is mulatta) told me guys used to reject her for blondes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Black people tend to have an in group bias, so when they see someone leaving “their own” it’s sets them off

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@666nevada

Northeast Asian Obviously

• +1
  • +1
Yellow fever, Latinos have negative conatations as bitches and the other ones aren't close.
and this is about white or white passing HTN+ LTRing them.

and this is about white or white passing HTN+ LTRing them.
lmao did i click on a wrong thread i could've sworn i was looking at a thread that said which race of women do whites want

• +1
lmao did i click on a wrong thread i could've sworn i was looking at a thread that said which race of women do whites want
wait you did ask that

• +1
Blonde beckies but I often see them with east asian girls tbh, didn't you make that morph once of the non-white wives of white chads and it just looked east asian?

• +1
doing a racial hierarchy on dating thread
It's the same in long term, Men desire submissive women and that's what most asian women are.

• +1
Blonde beckies but I often see them with east asian girls tbh, didn't you make that morph once of the non-white wives of white chads and it just looked east asian?
yes, and this included zoomer prettyboy chads too. Both known and not known.
The ethnic foids in the morph were almost exclusively white-adjacent Latinas who looked med, or northeast Asians, or hapa.

Indeed I usually only see white or white adjacent chads with blonde whites or northeast asian foids. But again my fiancee is mulatta and she seems so relieved to be with me
It's the same in long term, Men desire submissive women and that's what most asian women are.
how would you rank them?

This post just got me thinking:

HAPA male model chooses a white Slavic model over an ethnic woman. Just wondering what brown and black girls were thinking.

This also got me thinking: generally which ethnicities are white/white-passing HTN+ most likely to choose for LTR (which is what foids want the most)?

UPDATE: seems like she's lesbian and they were posing.

View attachment 2590397

Cause niggers are ugly #bringbacksegregation

Sheboons are ugly simple

• +1
They always shame black or mulatto men that choose white women over them.
"Yo mama black!"
idgaf about them bitches it's white hoes>>>> anyway

t

the ones they get upset at the most are either black men or lighter skinned ethnics choosing white women over them.

Interesting betraying of your envy for White females.

This post just got me thinking:

HAPA male model chooses a white Slavic model over an ethnic woman. Just wondering what brown and black girls were thinking.

This also got me thinking: generally which ethnicities are white/white-passing HTN+ most likely to choose for LTR (which is what foids want the most)?

UPDATE: seems like she's lesbian and they were posing.

View attachment 2590397

Girl, we know you secretly love White males.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
light skin latina but asian f- white m is the most common pairing in the US

@Napoleon1800

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
@Napoleon1800
White woman are just better looking, more exotic and it seems like a victory over the white man who often defeats ethnics, similar reasons why ethnic girls like white guys but it's taboo for ethnics to say they like white girls but not the other way round

White woman are just better looking, more exotic and it seems like a victory over the white man who often defeats ethnics, similar reasons why ethnic girls like white guys but it's taboo for ethnics to say they like white girls but not the other way round
Lmao they get upset at asian and Latina and light skinned mena too

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800