why do girls act so different around friends (story time)

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
this one when it was just me and her friend earlier today was into me and it seemed like her friend was too and her friend more than her tbf

i hardly new this girl had met her once before and just today ran into her again in the street with her friend we then met up with some more people and i was talking more with her friend and the other guy bare in mind i barley knew these people LOL

we ended up chilling for abit then going to her house a few streets away from mine and i was like wtf why am i now going into this randoms house?

some context i’m a ukcel and these were the chav type of girls and they were a bit younger than me, after we went back to hers it basically all went south her younger sister came down and was basically bullying me and i couldn’t say anything back because it’s a kid, i was getting called a fat tranny and a pedo infront of eveyone who i hardly knew actually felt like roping, i said some shit back to her just joking and they took it serious and basically said you can leave if you want jfl

so i was in this house with loads of randoms and some slags 1 guy who i was chill with they were also vaping weed so they were mostly high but when i was around more of them they basically all started acting up and terrorising me and i couldn’t say anything back the kid was saying shit like i had fat rolls and said i looked like a fat guy on the tv, i’m 6’3 162 lbs for context LOL

now i’m just writing this as i got back because i am thinking to my self how the fuck do i get myself in these situations i literally went for a walk around the block and this went down

TLDR:

the girl was all over me and acting into me most of the time when we were alone then just changed up and i ended up basically getting bullied out the house by teenagers and a kid 👍🏼

i don’t have anyone to tell this to but i feel like someone needed to hear it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, nigkook, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
I’m not gonna lie that sounds BRUUUUTAL. How will u recover ?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nigkook, humanoidsub7 and CoRe3
I’m not gonna lie that sounds BRUUUUTAL. How will u recover ?
i actually don’t know what the fuck even happened reflecting back about 1 hour ago, the most brutal part was the child bullying me because i couldn’t say anything back.

my plan to recover is go on steds and train mma come back and beat up her dad infront of her for raising such a cancer child

the foid also got pissed off bcos i was chatting shit back to her sister then basically said get out my house

i actually don’t know how this happened i’m still in shock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, gribsufer1 and Reformed
I actually hate NT normie groups so much. U could individually mog every single person but they’ll still find a way to group up and terrorize u and make u feel like shit. Fucking dogs I had that happen to me before by a bunch of manlets (not foids tho). This post reminded me how powerful being NT is

• +1
Reactions: Zukiteru, tombradylover, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
Cause they're retarded

• +1
Reactions: shredmaxer
Its common knowledge not to talk to foids by yourself when they are in a group. They are much more conformist than men so they'll switch up to whatever they think pleases the foids

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, humanoidsub7 and shredmaxer
they were just high kids, fuck em

• +1
i actually don’t know what the fuck even happened reflecting back about 1 hour ago, the most brutal part was the child bullying me because i couldn’t say anything back.

my plan to recover is go on steds and train mma come back and beat up her dad infront of her for raising such a cancer child

the foid also got pissed off bcos i was chatting shit back to her sister then basically said get out my house

i actually don’t know how this happened i’m still in shock
Honestly just act non chalant about it (ik it sounds like shit advice), but that’s the ONLY thing u can do. Maybe just maybe they’ll think ur cool for not caring idk. Nothing u can do against NTs they are devils

• +1
this one when it was just me and her friend earlier today was into me and it seemed like her friend was too and her friend more than her tbf

i hardly new this girl had met her once before and just today ran into her again in the street with her friend we then met up with some more people and i was talking more with her friend and the other guy bare in mind i barley knew these people LOL

we ended up chilling for abit then going to her house a few streets away from mine and i was like wtf why am i now going into this randoms house?

some context i’m a ukcel and these were the chav type of girls and they were a bit younger than me, after we went back to hers it basically all went south her younger sister came down and was basically bullying me and i couldn’t say anything back because it’s a kid, i was getting called a fat tranny and a pedo infront of eveyone who i hardly knew actually felt like roping, i said some shit back to her just joking and they took it serious and basically said you can leave if you want jfl

so i was in this house with loads of randoms and some slags 1 guy who i was chill with they were also vaping weed so they were mostly high but when i was around more of them they basically all started acting up and terrorising me and i couldn’t say anything back the kid was saying shit like i had fat rolls and said i looked like a fat guy on the tv, i’m 6’3 162 lbs for context LOL

now i’m just writing this as i got back because i am thinking to my self how the fuck do i get myself in these situations i literally went for a walk around the block and this went down

TLDR:

the girl was all over me and acting into me most of the time when we were alone then just changed up and i ended up basically getting bullied out the house by teenagers and a kid 👍🏼

story of my fucking life how old are you im ukcel too

• +1
I actually hate NT normie groups so much. U could individually mog every single person but they’ll still find a way to group up and terrorize u and make u feel like shit. Fucking dogs I had that happen to me before by a bunch of manlets (not foids tho). This post reminded me how powerful being NT is
yeah they were so autistic and low iq, a tip for anyone is to NEVER hand around with immature foids especially uk chavs, like i’m not even a bad looking guy, the girls house i was in literally asked me for my snap on the street the first time i ran into her a few days ago, but being around younger people and there friend groups you actually get terrorised by them because they don’t understand and they say whatever because no one has ever slapped them for saying shit to people

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
I’ve seen street interviews about a guys height where if a girl gives her own opinion the rest of her friends are going to give the same answer

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and shredmaxer
Its common knowledge not to talk to foids by yourself when they are in a group. They are much more conformist than men so they'll switch up to whatever they think pleases the foids
yeah i know it was just bad luck i ran into her today while she was with her friend and it got worse when she brought more people out in her friend group i just felt invisible at the end

I’ve seen street interviews about a guys height where if a girl gives her own opinion the rest of her friends are going to give the same answer
yeah basically that kid who was her sister ruined it all she came in just beefing me off the rip because she didn’t know me and i was older and in her house which is understandable i guess but she was one of them kids that do NOT hold back and roast you for everything was probably nd too she was an 11 year old wanting to vape thc….

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
yeah basically that kid who was her sister ruined it all she came in just beefing me off the rip because she didn’t know me and i was older and in her house which is understandable i guess but she was one of them kids that do NOT hold back and roast you for everything was probably nd too she was an 11 year old wanting to vape thc….
when she started roasting my looks this other foid in the back who wasn’t saying much fist bumped her basically agreeing saying i’m ugly or some shit, then the girl who fist bumped her i ended up walking home with her alone btw and she was so chill completely different person had a full convo too it was so fuckinf weird like instantly switched up when it was just me and her

Honestly just act non chalant about it (ik it sounds like shit advice), but that’s the ONLY thing u can do. Maybe just maybe they’ll think ur cool for not caring idk. Nothing u can do against NTs they are devils
lol yeah i tried as i was leaving the kid was giving me the middle finger from top of the stairs and i just smiled and waved back at her like wtf could i do start beefing a child jfl
nothing i could do lose lose situation because of autistic children

lol yeah i tried as i was leaving the kid was giving me the middle finger from top of the stairs and i just smiled and waved back at her like wtf could i do start beefing a child jfl
nothing i could do lose lose situation because of autistic children
Happened to me before. When I was in highschool I went to a friends house and his wigger sister showed up and I was joking around my friands and she stepped in out of nowhere and started roasting the shit out of me and made me look like an idiot in front of anyone. Can’t really do anything back to a girl, so you just have to stand by and take it. My friends would roast me about it too, so u just kinda have to brush it off tbh.

NGL picturing this is funny as shit
Hope you dont take it too badly tho op
If it helps u mog them all probs

NGL picturing this is funny as shit
Hope you dont take it too badly tho op
If it helps u mog them all probs
lol nah it was funny tbf if you’d have been there to see it but like idk i’m not tryna let it effect my confidence much cos things like that have happened before and it has

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Happened to me before. When I was in highschool I went to a friends house and his wigger sister showed up and I was joking around my friands and she stepped in out of nowhere and started roasting the shit out of me and made me look like an idiot in front of anyone. Can’t really do anything back to a girl, so you just have to stand by and take it. My friends would roast me about it too, so u just kinda have to brush it off tbh.
yeah literally this lol i couldn’t fo anytbinf back it was literally a 11 year old kid just being a kid and autistic af and made me look bad infront of everyone and i just couldn’t do anything about it but try act like i didn’t care even tho it was embarrassing

if you're average looking do whatever you can to be Chad. it's the only way you're gonna get yourself out of these situations.

do you think they would have fucked with you if you looked like this?
D7064164ad5af1564a6db630f5667a19

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and BeanletMogger
Normies are beings that will do anything to drag you down to their level. Especially in a crowd. If 10 people are bullying you you need to match their energy with 10x as much viciousness. 10 dogs v 1 lion kind of shit
i said some shit back to her just joking and they took it serious and basically said you can leave if you want jfl
You were going the right way. You should have kept it up and taken shots at the other guys who were there. Its fine if you do get kicked out anyway. Women forgive cruelty but never weakness.

if you're average looking do whatever you can to be Chad. it's the only way you're gonna get yourself out of these situations.

View attachment 2656954
Jealous guys would bully him but that doesnt mean shit
Girls would try to bring his self esteem down so they feel better about themselves,

Last edited:

View attachment 2656954
yeah i do u don’t understand how strange these people were

• Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7
yeah i do u don’t understand how strange these people were
well idk what to tell you anymore

maybe Chads that fuck Stacies all day were the friends we made along the way

maybe Chads that fuck Stacies all day were the friends we made along the way
they asked for my snap btw when they met me but when more girls her friends came around they went weird af it would have all been good but i was older so i got called a pedo by the child too infront of them

• Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7

they asked for my snap btw when they met me but when more girls her friends came around they went weird af it would have all been good but i was older so i got called a pedo by the child too infront of them
yeah people are weird
the worst part is you never get to know why they're like this
and im not saying it can't be looks related, but even taking looks apart people are genuinely weird as shit

yeah people are weird
the worst part is you never get to know why they're like this
and im not saying it can't be looks related, but even taking looks apart people are genuinely weird as shit
it could be looks tbh but even if a mogger was in the room idk them ppl were weird they just acted diff around other people than when they are alone

TLDR:

Fat tranny pedo

View attachment 2656954
Hahaha pipe-dream, if you aren’t born looking like that and can’t be emotionally strong better buy a rope and leave it ready