Why do i get more IOIs abroad than in my home country

9cel

9cel

Pump and dump=law
So we all know that the UK is a fucking shithole, i went on holiday to america for a week and i got about probably 3x the IOIs i usually get in the uk. ive also noticed how fucking ugly british girls are compared to american girls. what could be the big difference between USA and UK. USA has more whore culture however they have shit food and ive seen more obese people in one day than in like a year in the UK and their food has shit chemicals and it all tastes processed

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Xangsane
Because on holiday in the summer people are happier lol. More up for sex etc.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
because of your tourist mindset

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Saggitarian
Exoticpill

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Saggitarian
Your accent

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Because on holiday in the summer people are happier lol. More up for sex etc.
Its not during summer, im there right now and JFL i was walking with my cousin and some foid legit smiled kept staring she was legit recording us right infront of us while we were walking past this has never happened before and i mog my cousin so it was probably me
Your accent
Even before they heard me speak, and nigga an accent isnt gonna soak their pussy when they havent even heard me speak yet

Its not during summer, im there right now and JFL i was walking with my cousin and some foid legit smiled kept staring she was legit recording us right infront of us while we were walking past this has never happened before and i mog my cousin so it was probably me

Even before they heard me speak, and nigga an accent isnt gonna soak their pussy when they havent even heard me speak yet
I think (may be cope) that uk women prefer the love island look on men because they’re giga sluts and they want to get fucked by a low class male.

It’s brutally over ngl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: plukee and 9cel
Exoticpill
yeah but everyone should get better matches in the US regardless , more than aus/ uk/ ca its a country thats 10* the pop of these (5- uk) and this fact makes up even for the obesity rate lol...at least thats it should be in the biggest cities

if ure in the middle of nowhere in the US its over too unless youre into landwhales lmao