Why do i grow minimal body hair?

D

Deleted member 39692

Legend
A girl told me that i dont look like i grow much body hair and its true. I pretty much only have the happy trail thing under my belly button that i showed her that she called “cute”. But, really, i dont know many people who dont have hair anywhere, i have 0 chest hair, my stomach hairs are very very short and light colored invisible in some lightings, and little arm and thigh hair.

idk about you but i got toomuch body hair and its annoying me. but girls dont give a shit about it since the ones i meet are hairy themselves, its all in the face

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Hernan, murdah and 2 others
Chad trait

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Low t also foids love happy trails for some reason

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 39692
Low t also foids love happy trails for some reason
not sure its low t since im tall, good forward growth, okay dick etc.. Just no body hair

Also yes they find happy trails sexy. I guess when im hairless but have a happy trail it gives me a bit of that ogre ness that they want

not sure its low t since im tall, good forward growth, okay dick etc.. Just no body hair

Also yes they find happy trails sexy. I guess when im hairless but have a happy trail it gives me a bit of that ogre ness that they want
All those barely have anything to do with T levels

All those barely have anything to do with T levels
they have to do a lot. If i was low T i would have low libido aswell, and would be giga unmotivated for anything physical