Why do I like being the stereotypical ugly incel sexist loser?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I think it’s kinda edgy and niche like. Too many normies out there who say “bud”. That’s why I’m the ugly sexist incel with a little dick who hates women. I’m the type of guy to give a girl a compliment just to lure her in, but if she rejects me I’ll suddenly say “lol it’s okay you’re ugly anyway” and block her @Dr. Bludy
Anyone else like this it can’t just be me lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Manletmachine and vermillioncorefan
I think it’s kinda edgy and niche like. Too many normies out there who say “bud”. That’s why I’m the ugly sexist incel with a little dick who hates women. I’m the type of guy to give a girl a compliment just to lure her in, but if she rejects me I’ll suddenly say “lol it’s okay you’re ugly anyway” and block her @Dr. Bludy
Idk but I think close enough, I tried to get the Elias de poot hairstyle and starve myself to look like a school threat before .

There's this book series called first law featuring a character called Glokta who was a chad who was captured, tortured and disfigured into a disabled deformed truecel, he then becomes a bitter torturer himself

There's something vindicating about that archetype, being a spiteful mischeavous mutant who wants to inflict suffering out of petty resentment and bitterness

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, fuxkdakikez and kanderior
they say bud, we say blud
tomato, tohmato

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Vermilioncore
There's this book series called first law featuring a character called Glokta who was a chad who was captured, tortured and disfigured into a disabled deformed truecel, he then becomes a bitter torturer himself

There's something vindicating about that archetype, being a spiteful mischeavous mutant who wants to inflict suffering out of petty resentment and bitterness
Love those books, never seen anyone else who knows them outside a few times in 4chan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
me too. My first post ever here was actually asking if i should have stopped telling women to go back to the kitchen and stfu in their faces.

People thought i was joking but i actually did until a couple months ago lol. Girls would be even into me and when they found out my nature they were disgusted.

But that’s reality as a subhuman, i been subhuman all my teenage years and have the worst trauma. Even tho ascending into an attractive young fella, i still feel that hate for normies and foids.

It’s incurable, now i just lie to them and lure them in to fall in love, to then destroy their miserable hearts and ruin them as they did to me
IMG 6266