Why do I look vastly different in pics?

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
For example, here is a picture my friend took, I was about 6 inches behind him and the camera was like 1-1.5 feet away from me.

Very shitty quality but whatever.

In a picture I took myself, with the back camera and about 6 feet away, no natural lightning

Now the most recent one I took, I look borderline a different phenotype, meditteranian or something. In this one there is natural lightning coming from my window which faced directly to me.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Lighting, lens distortion

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Bennett, Limerencel and 5 others
you are subhuman thats why
but its fine so am i

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kobecel, itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 1464 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: nattycel
But it can't be to such a degree, can it? Or do I look the same and simply coping?
allsmall.jpg

Lens distortion can be massive, lighting also. Lighting can better show facial structure. Obviously photo quality plays a big role also.

• +1
Reactions: gonnamakeit, mogstars, kobecel and 7 others
lighting lense distortion,
allsmall.jpg

Lens distortion can be massive, lighting also. Lighting can better show facial structure. Obviously photo quality plays a big role also.
holy fuck @ that midface in the last photo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, xz90 and ElliotRodgerJr
Right boyos so what would you rate me in all 3 pics?

Selfies have massive lens distortion. A picture from just 3 meters away will completely change the length of your face, and will be closer to real life. Also lighting.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Same. In some pics I don't think I look too bad and in other pics I am subhuman tier. I find that I look worse in selfies.

• +1
Selfies have massive lens distortion. A picture from just 3 meters away will completely change the length of your face, and will be closer to real life. Also lighting.
First is a selfie, rest two are back camera.

But Im already 18 man tick tock goes the clock.
Start training your chewing muscles. You've got a compact face with a well developed midface. With some more masseter size you could get some pretty great hollow cheeks.

1 hour every other day of serious, high resistance chewing is best. Of course, take care of your teeth so it doesn't hurt, etc.

• +1
Start training your chewing muscles. You've got a compact face with a well developed midface. With some more masseter size you could get some pretty great hollow cheeks.

1 hour every other day of serious, high resistance chewing is best. Of course, take care of your teeth so it doesn't hurt, etc.
Right, will chew falim gum. Didn't some guys here say that all it does is make your face more round? If that happens I'm FUCKED.

How? I'm already using castor oil + argan oil for a while now, but I don't think it does shit. Should I dye em? They're quite dark as it is?

Can't even grow moustache hair lol

Ye my jaw is nonexistant
minoxidil for beard and eyebrows, you can dye them, will make them look thicker because it makes white virgin hairs dark.

Chew for masseters

• +1
Right, will chew falim gum. Didn't some guys here say that all it does is make your face more round? If that happens I'm FUCKED.
If you clench your jaw and feel around the jaw area you can check your masseter insertions and check if it's a good insertion.
Puffy cheeks or a "round face" is often caused by having big buccinators, so if you swallow by suckling your teeth a bit, or suck in your cheeks, you'll get chubby cheeks, but that isn't a problem for you.

My masseters are super aesthetic, so I'm definitely going to keep training it. Also, you're definitely not fucked if your face starts appearing more round, becaues muscle atrophies and gets smaller over time if you don't use it. If you're not happy with the results, just stop chewing and it'll eventually go back to the way it was.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: St Eroid and ElliotRodgerJr
minoxidil for beard and eyebrows
Nah I ain't touching that, destroys collagen production getting wrinkles is my worst nightmare. Plus I don't think they care too much about beards in Japan (which is where I'm going this summer)
If you clench your jaw and feel around the jaw area you can check your masseter insertions and check if it's a good insertion.
Puffy cheeks or a "round face" is often caused by having big buccinators, so if you swallow by suckling your teeth a bit, or suck in your cheeks, you'll get chubby cheeks, but that isn't a problem for you.

My masseters are super aesthetic, so I'm definitely going to keep training it. Also, you're definitely not fucked if your face starts appearing more round, becaues muscle atrophies and gets smaller over time if you don't use it. If you're not happy with the results, just stop chewing and it'll eventually go back to the way it was.
Allright b I trust you on this.

how do you make sure to not over do it? I heard it can TMJ, would an hour a day be the most optimal time both in effectiveness and safety?

• +1
how do you make sure to not over do it? I heard it can TMJ, would an hour a day be the most optimal time both in effectiveness and safety?
@FatmanO squinting mogs this whole forum

Fucking bump
@sadakiyo I see you lurking bro

I did not expect you to have such symmetry in your face

• Woah
I mog you hard muhahahahah

• So Sad
Bro what? Why not?
You said one time you could be my twin implying that We are similar looking which nibba also once said. So I was expecting a nibba lookalike

• +1
You said one time you could be my twin implying that We are similar looking which nibba also once said. So I was expecting a nibba lookalike
Oh aight.

Oh aight.
And actually now that I've looked again you are similar looking to nibba but mog him due to longer face creating a more angular even structure and not being nearly as bloated.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Aids!
Mogs me

• Woah
u give off serial killer vibes

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Baki and ElliotRodgerJr
You can LeftistBetaCuckMaxx