Why do I look vastly different in pics?

Ur already looksmaxed, perfect skin, perfect hair, get off this forum and deal with your genetics

Ur going to be dissapointed if you think youll get any noticeable results.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and ElliotRodgerJr
Ur already looksmaxed, perfect skin, perfect hair, get off this forum and deal with your genetics

Ur going to be dissapointed if you think youll get any noticeable results.
A lip lift would do him good tbh

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
  • JFL
well I didn't try to offend but the way u look at the camera highkey scares me
Some people mentioned I do this thing when I laugh then suddenly stop and give a blank stare.

• Woah
Reactions: heroinfather
BRUTAL HEIGHTMOG IN 1ST PIC

• +1
being big is what matters in pics always make sure u r closest to the cam

• +1
Done and finished my guy, I was wondering when you were gonna ask me this.
lol damn u already finished 26 episodes?

show went downhill after episode 14.

Sakuragi>>>>>Mario

• +1
lol damn u already finished 26 episodes?

show went downhill after episode 14.

Sakuragi>>>>>Mario
Ye lol I dont do shit all day so can cope with anime.
I wouldnt say it went downhill, just that the first episodes seemed to hyping it up for something it isn't.

because pictures aint reality.
you look okay i think.

• So Sad
because pictures aint reality.
you look okay i think.
My mood fluctuates a lot throughout the day, most of the time I feel subhuman. You really think I look okay? Isnt my nose a big issue?

My mood fluctuates a lot throughout the day, most of the time I feel subhuman. You really think I look okay? Isnt my nose a big issue?
your nose? wtf? show a side profile pic but I think in front views your nose is one of the better parts in your face tbh :ROFLMAO:. other than that, I wouldn't recommend you rounded glasses, and change haircut maybe, it looks nerdy, especially the long sides.
btw, height?

• +1
175 cm, but I'm buying lifts to fraud to 180

dude this is the internet, no one is sugercoating here, we ain't your grandmother xD.
for real, use lift boots, work on your hair and you are handsome. other than height, above avg in my eyes.
(meant serious, and btw work on your mindset if you think you are ugly looking.)

• +1
How can I look north atlantid when I'm eastern-south european? Isn't it an english-french phenotype?
dude this is the internet, no one is sugercoating here, we ain't your grandmother xD.
for real, use lift boots, work on your hair and you are handsome. other than height, above avg in my eyes.
(meant serious, and btw work on your mindset if you think you are ugly looking.)
I got bullied hard by the guys and ignored by the girls back in middle/high school, they only did it because of how I look.

How can I look north atlantid when I'm eastern-south european? Isn't it an english-french phenotype?

I got bullied hard by the guys and ignored by the girls back in middle/high school, they only did it because of how I look.
You are not north Atlantid you are north pontid (google it)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mido the slayer
  • So Sad

in the first glance, i hardly believe it was because of your personality, you seem extremely insecure. how old are you and where do you live (country)?

• +1
Can u show us your side profile?

Brutal man, you're making me suicidal.

Because its entertaining, and I have nothing else to do but rot.
Same here but do I look arabid phenotype? no for real ??
Your neck posture is not ideal, but your side profile is above average imo. Your forward growth is very good. Nice maxilla projection, and your submental area is very nice.
Shut up you curry he racemog you to oblivion

• +1
Same here but do I look arabid phenotype? no for real ??
Not really, but I'm not good at categorising phenotypes. I think you look Spanish.
Shut up you curry he racemog you to oblivion
Not nice man.
Your neck posture is not ideal, but your side profile is above average imo. Your forward growth is very good. Nice maxilla projection, and your submental area is very nice.
Yeah I tend to move my neck forward like that, it's painful if I try to straighten it.
how old are you and where do you live (country)?
18, live in the UK but I grew up in eastern europe and partially in germany, the bullying only happened in EE.

18, live in the UK but I grew up in eastern europe and partially in germany, the bullying only happened in EE.

i see. but why give fucks about that time? the slavs probably bullied you cause you are a foreigner. maybe you looked nerdy or something in a rough environment idk. maybe because of your height? but you can still grow, not sure about your genetics tho (late/early growth etc). whatever it is, don't think about the past and look at today, you are a good-looking young man and with little improvements you can get on a nice level.

• +1
the slavs probably bullied you cause you are a foreigner.
No mate I'm Russian, grew up in russia till I hit 14 then lived in Germany, and now I live in the UK. My parents moved a lot so I had to as well.
I was 5'4 at 15, but surprisingly wasn't bullied for that in germany.
maybe you looked nerdy or something in a rough environment idk
lol actually let me pull up a photo of me at 13
Me at 13 jfl no wonder I was bullied

Shiiet why is the other photo there as well? Fuck can't edit

Attachments

• IMG_20190508_230151.jpg
    IMG_20190508_230151.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
No mate I'm Russian, grew up in russia till I hit 14 then lived in Germany, and now I live in the UK. My parents moved a lot so I had to as well.
I was 5'4 at 15, but surprisingly wasn't bullied for that in germany.

lol actually let me pull up a photo of me at 13

yea man u could get taller then i think. if you didn't get bullied for being 5'4 under a group of recently hitting puberty kids I wouldn't fucking think about it anyways lmao.

i had a delayed puberty too, was 5'7 at 15, doctors predicted 5'9 but got 6' :lul:

• +1
yea man u could get taller then i think. if you didn't get bullied for being 5'4 under a group of recently hitting puberty kids I wouldn't fucking think about it anyways lmao.

i had a delayed puberty too, was 5'7 at 15, doctors predicted 5'9 but got 6' :lul:
Nice, how tall are you parents? Mine are 6'1 and 5'6.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
Mainly different lighting, different angles and different lenses focal length that distorts the face.

• +1
Nice, how tall are you parents? Mine are 6'1 and 5'6.

father 6'2 and mother 5'1. but as I said, i hit puberty with 15 years! I was short, frail and had a baby face a long time and was bullied for that too. I was always insecure about telling my age because that 14 y/o looks like 10, but who gives a shit in the end, guess I'll have a longer life expectancy than those early puberty fags back then hahaha ^^.

(my fathers family, all chad like height, will probably mog me forever though :lul:)

• +1