Why do I wanna blow torch a kitten to death?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Ever since my dads friend did it, I wanted to give it a shot. Anyone else ever see a cat being burnt to death?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, vermillioncorefan, Manletmachine and 3 others
I've seen that gore video of someone doing that while a cat is in a cage
When i was a kid i used to stone kittens with my friends

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Manletmachine, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
It's simply your natural animalistic instinct, all animals love seeing other animals suffering.

It's simply your natural animalistic instinct, all animals love seeing other animals suffering.
Yup but I don’t wanna see dogs suffer or other animals just cats. Why?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and IAMNOTANINCEL
It's video games that are causing this, Cancel GTA6 now

• JFL
Reactions: quaalxdes and Manletmachine
Do you have any trauma involving cats?
Nope. When I was young I saw a dead cat on my way to the store but never hated them. I think as time went on I associated them with women and also I don’t like how they don’t obey their masters. People are like “omg teehee cats are soooo mean they hate their human uwu” but that’s not funny to me. I need obedience and to be praised and given what I want when I want it. So that’s why I beat a cat up when I see one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, quaalxdes, Manletmachine and 2 others
If that were the case, then silverback gorillas would be ripping apart humans left and right, when in reality they’ve been shown many times on video to be chill.

If that were the case, then silverback gorillas would be ripping apart humans left and right, when in reality they’ve been shown many times on video to be chill.
Yeah me and gorillas are homies. I’d crack open a beer and have a cookout with them niggers planet of the apes type shitinnit

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Chimpanzee personality resemble black people while silverbacks resemble white people, 🤨weird since chimps are white

They do sometimes
It's mostly carnivorous predators who do it. They slowly kill them, bite off their limbs and organs, poke them, they just love it when a smaller weaker animal screams

They do sometimes
It's mostly carnivorous predators who do it. They slowly kill them, bite off their limbs and organs, poke them, they just love it when a smaller weaker animal screams
Yeah chimps love that shit more than any animal and they are our closest related animal 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL