why do jaw implants exist

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
just chew hard gum for 30 mins to 2 hours a day why tf would you get jaw implants whats the purpose?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta, rand anon, mvp2v1 and 6 others
just chew hard gum for 30 mins to 2 hours a day why tf would you get jaw implants whats the purpose?
what if the person has inward gonion/low flare/ gets bloated from chewing.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, the next o'pry, Lonenely sigma and 2 others
JoinedFeb 7, 2024

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan, IMOGYOU, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
youre retarded if u r serious.. how tf does chewing make the side of ur jaw that isnt near ur massester muscle wider?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, FinasterideAt17, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Didn't expect such a post from you. Most people here are so lazy doing this or will just gaslight others not to do this in order to reduce competition.

In fact through time chewing can make your jaw bones bigger permanently:

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Rivers of Nihil
1. jaw implants dont fix gonions
2. bloat is temporary
so even someone with inward gonions can look good after chewing, (as u mentioned bloat is termporary which I kinda agreed cuz it was my case)?

Didn't expect such a post from you. Most people here are so lazy doing this or will just gaslight others not to do this in order to reduce competition.

In fact through time chewing can make your jaw bones bigger permanently:
View attachment 2815136View attachment 2815137
Chewing mewing is cope
I’ve never mewed or chewed hard stuff in my life and my lower third easily mogs 99% of males

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks
Chewing mewing is cope
I’ve never mewed or chewed hard stuff in my life and my lower third easily mogs 99% of males
who the fuck is talking about mewing you fucking retard
why do you fucking retards bring up mewing while thats not even what we are talking about
we know mewing is cope you retarded piece of shit

chewing isn't cope though

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
who the fuck is talking about mewing you fucking retard
why do you fucking retards bring up mewing while thats not even what we are talking about
we know mewing is cope you retarded piece of shit

chewing isn't cope though
Post proof

All chewing results are frauded, photoshopped or guy had implant and claims he ascends with chewing. biggest scam ever like mewing.

Big masseters are nothing compared to bone, mostly genetic, and are an active failo when big, especially for those with narrow jaw bones.

Your “wide jaw” is cope.

Last edited:
Yeah, but not to the degree of implants retard
Cope, look bigger and stronger jaw, bigger the gain in the future, jaw must be as strong as possible, in order to create Endochondral ossification