Why do mf say here that braces fuck your jaw

lestoa

lestoa

6ft cutecel mtn
I've heard a lot of good things about braces/palate expanders. They are supposed to help with facial symmetry, some have said in forums that they have gotten hollow cheeks.

So why the fuck should braces fuck your jaw?

If I wouldn't have gotten braces I'd be subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Zukiteru, Costcosuperstore, Infinite and 1 other person
Nothing can change ur jaw bone jfl

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
Nothing can change ur jaw bone jfl
U sure ? My jaw is fire, I was thinking about going to the orthodontist so I can get braces. I don't need it tbh, but I just want those perfect straight teeth. I've often heard that braces fuck your jaw, so I'm still thinking about it. One of my best things is my jawline - so I'm afraid that it will have a bad effect afterwards because of the braces

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ilovenicotine and Reformed
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lestoa
I've heard a lot of good things about braces/palate expanders. They are supposed to help with facial symmetry, some have said in forums that they have gotten hollow cheeks.
they helped me so much it actually insane

• +1
They tell that when you get molar extractions, which end up giving you a sunken look/using elastics or bands.
If you're going for normal braces for just alignment, you should be fine.

• +1
Because they have no idea what theyre talking about. In extreme cases certain elastics may have to adjust for horrible teeth and may effect the way your jaw looks with your mouth closed but this is rare.

• +1
They tell that when you get molar extractions, which end up giving you a sunken look/using elastics or bands.
If you're going for normal braces for just alignment, you should be fine.
Because they have no idea what theyre talking about. In extreme cases certain elastics may have to adjust for horrible teeth and may effect the way your jaw looks with your mouth closed but this is rare.
okay, Interesting. ty dawg

• +1
Reactions: Infinite