Especially white zoomers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: risque_dew, thecel, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
Skinny with good hair and collagen and hairless doesn't mean low t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Skinny with good hair and collagen and hairless doesn't mean low t
Did I say that though ? I mean lack of masculine features, frame ect. Look at the kids back 50 years ago. There’s a big difference.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, Lucid, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
Did I say that though ? I mean lack of masculine features, frame ect. Look at the kids back 50 years ago. There’s a big difference.
I gotcha. Yeah craniofacial development and frame

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, Deleted member 27452 and MaestheticMaso
  • +1
Reactions: risque_dew and Deleted member 27452
Maybe more sunlight, more being physically active outdoors as opposed to rotting indoors glued to electronic devices and less exposure to xenoestrogens?

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 27452 and 1 other person
Maybe more sunlight, more being physically active outdoors as opposed to rotting indoors glued to electronic devices and less exposure to xenoestrogens?
Imagine the newest generation, gen alpha. They get phones when they’re like 6. I saw 5 year olds already watching TikTok jfl

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 21863
Imagine the newest generation, gen alpha. They get phones when they’re like 6. I saw 5 year olds already watching TikTok jfl
my 12 yr old foid cousin was literally using tiktok at my grandfather's funeral, far gone

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Sens, Angaracel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 21863
estrogenics from the start. The mothers eating shitty food, not moving around in her pregnancy, low mineral and vitamin levels. Once the baby comes out, little to no breast milk is fed to the baby, instead soy infused powdered baby milk is fed to him. He gets soft baby food from the infant food section in your local Walmart. He has a pacifier that fucks his palate. He barley chews meat, and he's lucky if his mom isn't a vegan giving him vegan meat. He doesn't have a father figure, doesn't roughhouse with kids at school. His teacher tells him to behave, not to make noise. This goes on and on. The shampoo and bodywash he cleans himself with, monsanto's endocrine disrupting pesticide lathered with love on every veggie his mom gives him to grow "big and strong".

I was lucky enough to get breastfed and not given a vegan diet. Had a mogger birthweight and height as well.

It's to the point where people start believing I'm in my early 20's even though I'm years younger than that.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionCel, autistic_tendencies, Jamaldickjavontus and 8 others
they have low t

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
well obviously they're putting something in our food.

• +1
It might be due to delayed puberty tbh. Too much estrogen in the water
Puberty happens earlier nowadays + estrogen speeds up the onset of puberty aswell

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and GigaAscender
im 11 i look masculine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Deleted member 23804
guess I’m low T

• +1
I would be high T if I had a shotgun

• +1
Almost everyone I see is overweight. Drugs and alcohol got a bad rep, but most drug addicts and alcoholics actually look better in terms of body fat than the average wageslaver addicted to McDonald's and snacking 10x a day