why do my friends hate me

D

Deleted member 52905

𐙚 im a girl •ﻌ•ྀི౨ৎ
my indian friend has stopped talking to me after two of his indian friends clowned me for being pretty boy pheno, i have long hair and i wear skater clothes, and my indian friend is a drug dealer who wears nike tech and north face along with his indian friends,

one day i was talking to him and i saw the balding 5,6 indian start giggling with his friend looking at me and squaring up to me, i didnt do anything to them but chill. but then my friend went with those two guys to his car and i went home to hit the cart nite.

Next day i come into college i see him and try to spud my indian friend in the hallway, to no avail, he walks straight past me like he didnt even notice me. now he wont talk to me anymore.

should i jump his two ugly reccessed indian friends? i really need to learn how to fight. and why did they clown on me when they are SO FUCKING UGLY, shouldnt ugly people be nice? oh well i guess they are uygly because they are bad people inside

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 55252
DNR + Kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Verline, slavicpsycho, Deleted member 52057 and 11 others
DNR + Kys

fucking hate indian people you smelly curry stains
how does it feel being the bottom of the barrel, you were born to work for me you fucking scam caller kill yourself,
us whites have all power over you nigga. go kys im your god worship me fuciing indian

i hate ethnic indians curry munchers fuck them all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, fukmylyf, BearBoy and 5 others
fucking hate indian people you smelly curry stains
how does it feel being the bottom of the barrel, you were born to work for me you fucking scam caller kill yourself,
us whites have all power over you nigga. go kys im your god worship me fuciing indian

i hate ethnic indians curry munchers fuck them all
You vent on an incel forum like someone gives a shit. If you roped right now I can guarantee no one would genuinely care( + I am black and Scandinavian and I'm also an atheist but keep posting your vent threads expecting a forum full of incels is supposed to care about faggot with a yaoi pfp) and you're also 5'8 I'll rest my testis on your forehead :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, niqfan625, LooksThinker and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
You vent on an incel forum like someone gives a shit. If you roped right now I can guarantee no one would genuinely care( + I am black and Scandinavian and I'm also an atheist but keep posting your vent threads expecting a forum full of incels is supposed to care about faggot with a yaoi pfp) and you're also 5'8 I'll rest my testis on your forehead :)

ur mad as fawk nigger,

just wait and see. i wont rope, ill get crucified. Im god coming down to experience what its like being a human, after this life i will return back from my mission and fuck virgin marys tight vagina, how dare you speak to me like this.

Im banashing you to hell and im putting u into BDSM with men u black nigga nigga.
"BLACK and scandinavian" nigga im full scandi we dont accept u black niggers in our country JFL. get the fuck outta of here u have 0 white inside u just because you could swim your way to my country doesnt mean you have any of our good genes inside ur body u ethnic trash LOLL

• +1
Reactions: thxmes
ur mad as fawk nigger,

just wait and see. i wont rope, ill get crucified. Im god coming down to experience what its like being a human, after this life i will return back from my mission and fuck virgin marys tight vagina, how dare you speak to me like this.

Im banashing you to hell and im putting u into BDSM with men u black nigga nigga.
"BLACK and scandinavian" nigga im full scandi we dont accept u black niggers in our country JFL. get the fuck outta of here u have 0 white inside u just because you could swim your way to my country doesnt mean you have any of our good genes inside ur body u ethnic trash LOLL
Average narcy teenager on .org jfl keep venting to people on a site that wouldn't show up to your funeral even if they were getting paid( this is also coming from a fag with a yaoi pfp I refuse to listen to anything you say)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, niqfan625 and LooksThinker
ur mad as fawk nigger,

alright lil bro you really cooked with this one you got the whole squad laughing too

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
alright lil bro you really cooked with this one you got the whole squad laughing too

BaqiyahWaTatamadad

Iron​

JoinedJan 11,
2024Posts11Reputation1

first of all nigga ur newgen
second ur a curry
third ive been lurking since 2022 so u cant say im from tiktok

you on the other hand are a starving little indian boy trying to cope on this site like ur ethnicity wont hold u back LOL even if u were chad you would be reduced to MTN u fucking curry ethnic indian bangali slums mumbai fag

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and LooksThinker
ur mad as fawk nigger,

no wonder your friends hate you

• +1
Reactions: ascension and LooksThinker
my indian friend has stopped talking to me after two of his indian friends clowned me for being pretty boy pheno, i have long hair and i wear skater clothes, and my indian friend is a drug dealer who wears nike tech and north face along with his indian friends,

one day i was talking to him and i saw the balding 5,6 indian start giggling with his friend looking at me and squaring up to me, i didnt do anything to them but chill. but then my friend went with those two guys to his car and i went home to hit the cart nite.

Next day i come into college i see him and try to spud my indian friend in the hallway, to no avail, he walks straight past me like he didnt even notice me. now he wont talk to me anymore.

should i jump his two ugly reccessed indian friends? i really need to learn how to fight. and why did they clown on me when they are SO FUCKING UGLY, shouldnt ugly people be nice? oh well i guess they are uygly because they are bad people inside
you sound like a faggot and they sound like gangstermaxxed losers so I think you would get your ass whooped pretty boy time to gangstermax yourself

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte, niqfan625, LooksThinker and 1 other person
you sound like a faggot and they sound like gangstermaxxed losers so I think you would get your ass whooped pretty boy time to gangstermax yourself

w

no wonder your friends hate you

ah yes because me acting autistic on looksmax.org is why my gangster maxxed friend got manipulated by his jealous punjabi friends to stop liking me.

curry trash detecteed : humanoidsub7

i legit talked to him today he told me his friends said i looked like a girl so they called him gay for talking to me yet they look like burns from simpsons/ its not my fault im pretty pheno. oh well fuck the indian niggas on dead homies

• Ugh..
Reactions: lookmaxer unconfide and humanoidsub7
ah yes because me acting autistic on looksmax.org is why my gangster maxxed friend got manipulated by his jealous punjabi friends to stop liking me.

curry trash detecteed : humanoidsub7

i legit talked to him today he told me his friends said i looked like a girl so they called him gay for talking to me yet they look like burns from simpsons/ its not my fault im pretty pheno. oh well fuck the indian niggas on dead homies
1677665 3EF4A127 EE08 4178 A7A4 129AA2508689 1
"curry"

Imagine getting clowned by 2 currycels. Your probably a ugly little incel and you don't realize it yet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and niqfan625
Imagine getting clowned by 2 currycels. Your probably a ugly little incel and you don't realize it yet.

"lonley curry" name checks out
:feelshah:

"lonley curry" name checks out
Your friends are clowning you because you're an ugly incel. They will beat and rape you like the little rapeable cum dumpster you are.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and BearBoy
Your friends are clowning you because you're an ugly incel. They will beat and rape you like the little rapeable cum dumpster you are.

"lonleycurry" name checks out

BaqiyahWaTatamadad

Iron​

JoinedJan 11,
2024Posts11Reputation1

first of all nigga ur newgen
second ur a curry

you on the other hand are a starving little indian boy trying to cope on this site like ur ethnicity wont hold u back LOL even if u were chad you would be reduced to MTN u fucking curry ethnic indian bangali slums mumbai fag
1. im not a pajeet i'm whiter than you'll ever be retard
2. bro's making it a competition like oh my god he's been on an incel forum longer than me congratulations
3. i didn't come from tiktok

bro thinks im an indian nigger like you lmfaoo

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625

Why does it bother you that you aren't friends with recessed manlet curries?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
2. bro's making it a competition like oh my god he's been on an incel forum longer than me congratulations

Stop malding on the Internet

ethnics are irrational

• +1

BaqiyahWaTatamadad: "i'm whiter than you'll ever be"

find new friends also idk if you’re indian or not but you will most likely get along better being in a friend group with people of your same race

• +1

HUGE w

atleast we have toilets unlike you brown niggers who shit outside and pray to literal shit drains
Your arabic and you said im whiter than you'll ever be that's actually hilarious

Your arabic and you said im whiter than you'll ever be that's actually hilarious

guys argue in pms please i get excited for rep then i just see both of u curries going at it,

ur both ethnic so ur both trash KYS

Ugly people are the nastiest people you’ll ever meet, they only act docile with their superiors.

Bully the weak and fear the strong.

The better looking you are the better your personality.

Also why would you want to be friends with an indian dalit?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 52905
Ugly people are the nastiest people you’ll ever meet, they only act docile with their superiors.

Bully the weak and fear the strong.

The better looking you are the better your personality.

Also why would you want to be friends with an indian dalit?

so should i treat ugly people like shit

so should i treat ugly people like shit
Nah, treat them nice but don’t befriend them because it’s a social failo to be mean to your lessers.

Nobody likes a bully.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 52905
Nah, treat them nice but don’t befriend them because it’s a social failo to be mean to your lessers.

Nobody likes a bully.

sean o' pry got a looskmax account
@Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Nobody will like you if you’re subhuman buoy. I experience et he same thing as you as an Truecel and I can tell you if you were really a pretty boy, things like that wouldn’t happen. Maybe you look like a fem boy in denial because I see pretty boys and there are treated very nicely by other people, including males. Maesthetic mogs

stopped reading at

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Verline and Deleted member 52905

you deserve better friends

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Crazy how everyone has been lurking but never made an account from before looksmaxxing went viral :O

Idk how these motherfucking bad mindset people gets a good looking face . And by looking into you personality and ur mindet motherfucking bitch u deserve a life of rat naah even worse may god make you or recardinates to a life of not goodlooking people, In your motherfucking language u call them ugly people and experience it how they feel about bieng in a judgemental society where appereance comes first. BITCH ASK TO YOURSELF WHY ARE YOU LIKE EVERYONE IN THIS PLANET CANT YOU CHANGE YOURSELF AND TREAT EVERY HUMAN BIENG EQUALLY NOT JUDGING THEM..... ANYWAY AM HAPPY FOR YOUR SAD TIMES