Why do people accuse you of being racist if you call a black foid ugly?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I called this black girl on TikTok ugly and immediately the replies are “uh people always try to humble dark skin women”

No nigga your just ugly it ain’t that deep. I’m red pilled on black queens a lot of black women are GL tbh. But you ain’t one of them that’s it ok fuck off faggot

@Gengar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, zan, whiteislandpill and 16 others
black women are hideous, they resemble gorillas. why is it such a crime to state a fact?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Just4Beast, moggingu, mayo mogger and 14 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Michael Myers, moggingu and 2 others
no wonder dem niggas like fat white women instead of sheboons

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Entschuldigung, try2beme and wishIwasSalludon
Lol I remember back in HS some dark sheboon tried to “expose” me as a colorist cuz all of my past gfs were lightskins/mixed/Latina foids and I’m darkskin

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19, zan, 9cel and 11 others
Yeah i have a convo with a black girl leme find it

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Lol I remember back in HS some dark sheboon tried to “expose” me as a colorist cuz all of my past gfs were lightskins/mixed/Latina foids and I’m darkskin
based BBC

Yeah i have a convo with a black girl leme find it
tag me too when u find it , I remember it was her getting mad at u when u said she was yt

IMG 2471
IMG 2470

• JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, fuxkdakikez, mayo mogger and 3 others
based BBC
It’s funny cuz I’ve dated brown/darkskin foids in the past before

Tbh I think 99% of dark skin foids are disgusting but it has nothing to do with skin color but more in line with the fact that their pheno is complete dog shit and they can’t cope with they fact that they get mogged by their higher sex appeal lightskin counter parts

• JFL
Black girls can look good tbh, especially east africans and afrolatinas

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, Ricky212, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
It’s funny cuz I’ve dated brown/darkskin foids in the past before

Tbh I think 99% of dark skin foids are disgusting but it has nothing to do with skin color but more in line with the fact that their pheno is complete dog shit and they can’t cope with they fact that they get mogged by their higher sex appeal lightskin counter parts
I agree lmao and they blame white people and colonialism because they're ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, wishIwasSalludon and murdah
Based

• +1
I agree lmao and they blame white people and colonialism because they're ugly
If the average black woman wasn’t overweight, it would boost their SMV by a lot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Looks234, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
If the average black woman wasn’t overweight, it would boost their SMV by a lot.
Real

Black foids from the early 2000s and before FOGGED tf out of the present day sheboons in terms of everything especially sex appeal, wish we could return back to those days

• +1
Reactions: zan, Costcosuperstore, sub5c3l and 2 others
true tbh but being a black man is way better than being a black woman, I sometimes
wish I was a mutt chad

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: yirma19, ElTruecel, Ricky212 and 3 others
No they are queens educate these fools

@Egyptianmogger @Gengar
They aren't particularly attractive but they have good bodies tho, good body + somewhat ugly face usually

• So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I don't think I have ever seen a negro or mixed women online or irl I found attractive

• JFL
leave my black queens alone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212, Kamui and Egyptianmogger
I called this black girl on TikTok ugly and immediately the replies are “uh people always try to humble dark skin women”

No nigga your just ugly it ain’t that deep. I’m red pilled on black queens a lot of black women are GL tbh. But you ain’t one of them that’s it ok fuck off faggot

@Gengar
It’s cope but tbf I get why they do it. Black women are called ugly and like East Asian men and Indian men they are always represented as subhumans so I can see why they get upset

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I date mix girls because they're better at fucking and it makes the local ethnics seethe because the native women won't even look in their direction.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: yirma19, Heinrich Schmidt, Kamui and 4 others
I date mix girls because they're better at fucking and it makes the local ethnics seethe because the native women won't even look in their direction.
Based, There are mixed women in holland? Thought it was all whites

why go around calling random women ugly dalit? what do you gain from ruining someone's day? does it make you feel better about ur inceldom?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moggingu, Ricky212, Mr. President and 1 other person

@Gengar
IDK in my circles its assumed black women are ugly and its looked down upon to fuck them

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and yeeyeeslayer
lmfaooo u based in sweden?

why go around calling random women ugly dalit? what do you gain from being an ruining someone's day? does it make you feel better about ur inceldom?
I don’t do it unprovoked it’s just she was demanding a 6’3 Tyrone with dreads needed to be put in her place

why go around calling random women ugly dalit? what do you gain from ruining someone's day? does it make you feel better about ur inceldom?
Because they are except for very few exceptions, asians are too soft for me while black women just dont even register in my mind as attractive or not like its not even a consideration

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
IDK in my circles its assumed black women are ugly and its looked down upon to fuck them
yeah but they already know it and are sad abt it deep down, so there's no point in telling them it and adding insult to injury

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Mr. President
yeah but they already know it and are sad abt it deep down, so there's no point in telling them it and adding insult to injury
They deserve it if they’re entitled

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mr. President