Why do people claim Zygos are rare

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
@sportsmogger I’m confused as to why people spurt this belief. The only people who I’ve seen tend to be Zygoless are the standard real truecels with long midfaces , narrow FWHR & recessed jaw.

Most people have Zygos some stronger than others and some are more laterally projected

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, sportsmogger, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
Not sure why you would even fixate over a singular feature in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, Narcissusmaxxing, ElTruecel and 1 other person
If u have fwhr above 1.9 u 100% have zygos lol, if u have wide jaw they just dont look as prominent.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, Mosh12 and ElTruecel

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
If u have fwhr above 1.9 u 100% have zygos lol, if u have wide jaw they just dont look as prominent.
A wide jaw like Matt Bomer legit benefits more than just having wide Zygos than a narrow jaw.
Not sure why you would even fixate over a singular feature in the first place.
True.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
especially women in my country have huge cheekbones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and ElTruecel
A wide jaw like Matt Bomer legit benefits more than just having wide Zygos than a narrow jaw.

True.
Yeah i agree, “prominence” of zygos isnt important as long as ur face width is good ( fwhr and total fwhr), a jaw like matt bomer or even pitt is way bigger halo than having narrow jaw and cheekbones like jon kortajarena for example

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Yeah i agree, “prominence” of zygos isnt important as long as ur face width is good ( fwhr and total fwhr), a jaw like matt bomer or even pitt is way bigger halo than having narrow jaw and cheekbones like jon kortajarena for example
the forward projection of the cheekbones is mostly important for ageing but you often can't really tell the bones are there due to fat.

horizontal projection is mostly irrelevant, mongolians have super wide cheekbones, but also shit forward projection.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, shabby890, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Yeah but it depends on how they're set, if they're high set then the prominence of your cheekbones may not be as good as someone with low set cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel