Why do people like women but not men?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I remember when I snuck backstage I saw this stuck up ugly goth bitch and apparently she kissed her female fans on the mouth.

How come she doesn’t do that to her male fans?

Also, the male musicians only care about females too,

It’s as if men are unwanted and hated by everyone including other men.

It sucks to be a straight male in a twisted world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 51781, Deleted member 48689 and 1 other person
Because the goth musician is scared to get raped by her male fans. Or have a male stalker. As men are more violent on average.

Because the goth musician is scared to get raped by her male fans. Or have a male stalker. As men are more violent on average.
But women like rape so why she complaining

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
I remember when I snuck backstage I saw this stuck up ugly goth bitch and apparently she kissed her female fans on the mouth.

Only if you are Chad
Then why don’t male musicians like their male fans? I saw this guy and he was only taking photos with girls but basically shunning all the guys

Then why don’t male musicians like their male fans? I saw this guy and he was only taking photos with girls but basically shunning all the guys
Straight men see each other as competition. No brotherhood. Straight women still have a sense of sisterhood.

Straight men see each other as competition. No brotherhood. Straight women still have a sense of sisterhood.
I guess it just Sucks to be a guy then.

Men are loved only by God.

Good point fella

Men are hairy low sex appeal colder more threatening creatures we legit are the boogey man whilst girls are soft squishy harmless fairies