why don’t people like me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Irl everyone leaves me out of things and treats me like shit as if im some weird deformed monster. When I snuck backstage at a metal show some goth slut treated me like shit and left me hanging. And security kicked me out too.

then I saw a video on Ig and that same slut was chillin with other fans even some short fat spic guy. I guess God just wants me to have a bad life. Oh well. Sucks to be me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, Mog3D and slavicpsycho
This is why you get left out. Re-read what you just wrote, you dumbfuck pick me. "sucks to be me". Maybe learn to be normal cuz its obvious you message your friends every night asking why no girl likes you and why youre not deserving of love. Nobody has replied cuz everyone has met someone like you and they dont want to deal with someone like you again. Take this as a legitimate reality check because it was luck that i found you. Stop being a fucking pick me.

This is why you get left out. Re-read what you just wrote, you dumbfuck pick me. "sucks to be me". Maybe learn to be normal cuz its obvious you message your friends every night asking why no girl likes you and why youre not deserving of love. Nobody has replied cuz everyone has met someone like you and they dont want to deal with someone like you again. Take this as a legitimate reality check because it was luck that i found you. Stop being a fucking pick me.
Nah I’m a normal guy :) get in my van I got some candy bud

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine