rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I think people with shorter names have shorter face

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
your phenotype is an honest representation of the neurological structure of your brain (personality)

yes phrenology was always based

your phenotype is an honest representation of the neurological structure of your brain (personality)

elaborate

looks = personality bc like hormones and stuff
To that to be truth the genes that control facial devlopment must be related to brain development,so If you think Is true tell me if that Is right.

tldr it for me
my own theory i have gained from multiple studies and own thinking is

generalization: if we see an arab, they will have an arab name

people within a phenotype and culture will think similarly and therefore name their children the same

self fulfilling prophecy (pretty much everyone uses this explanation)
if people tell you for example, that you are kind when you really aren't. you will eventually start being more kind

confirmation bias
goes hand in hand with generalization but you can read up on this theory in depth

Idk if this is always true but ... could be the Dorian Gray Effect in action?

To that to be truth the genes that control facial devlopment must be related to brain development,so If you think Is true tell me if that Is right.
so why are chad jocks retarded and recessed nerds smart?

genes that control facial devlopment must be related to brain development
imo yes, think of conditions like microcephaly. also sex hormones dictate jaw size/orbits etc

people might adapt to thier names

imagine a guy named eugine what are the odds he isn't some nerdy incel

This.

Phenotype is genetics, and genetics play a large part into behavior. They are differences between male and female also.

This is the primary reason why eugenics works. You know how people with down syndrome look the same right? From their looks you can tell their genetic makeup. But what you can decipher is dependent on what you are aware of. For example, if your knowledgeable in intersex, you can tell what masc or beta traits a man or women is prepositioned to have just off the body type alone. Obviously everyone is not capable of this.

On a micro level, you can notice a joyful old man whos lived a happy life by his smile wrinkles, and likewise a evil dude by his facial contortions. Magnify this and its easy to see how each persons decisions in life (which reflect who they are on the inside) attribute into how they age, starting with gender and genetics, and continuing with behavior.

This is why at a base level, dating via looks is way better than dating via socioeconomic status. With behavior coming first. But people have bad judgment so they breed monsters.

The name is more of a self fulfilling prophecy like a user said above. Id attribe that to "suggestion". If your name was superman, youd start to suggest yourself subconsciously to what name represents.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 65658
can u rate my name in pms
This.

Phenotype is genetics, and genetics play a large part into behavior. They are differences between male and female also.

This is the primary reason why eugenics works. You know how people with down syndrome look the same right? From their looks you can tell their genetic makeup. But what you can decipher is dependent on what you are aware of. For example, if your knowledgeable in intersex, you can tell what masc or beta traits a man or women is prepositioned to have just off the body type alone. Obviously everyone is not capable of this.

On a micro level, you can notice a joyful old man whos lived a happy life by his smile wrinkles, and likewise a evil dude by his facial contortions. Magnify this and its easy to see how each persons decisions in life (which reflect who they are on the inside) attribute into how they age, starting with gender and genetics, and continuing with behavior.

This is why at a base level, dating via looks is way better than dating via socioeconomic status. With behavior coming first. But people have bad judgment so they breed monsters.

The name is more of a self fulfilling prophecy like a user said above. Id attribe that to "suggestion". If your name was superman, youd start to suggest yourself subconsciously to what name represents.