Why do people love pointing out my flaws

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Does this happen to anyone else

Just today in two periods the discussion was on my acne

Then in 7th it was about my legs and how they’re too long

And then there’s the days where they tell me my hair is bad even though it’s literally just combed to the side

Even here people always post my pfp and nothing else when I make a thread

What is wrong with me

Does anyone else get verbally ripped apart on a daily basis?

low status non chad male

failo theory confirmed it's :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: dodt, dogtown, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
low status non chad male

failo theory confirmed it's :ogre:
Should I rope. I’m thinking about roping soon. Combined with my scoliosis there is little point in living

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Be male; have thick eyebrows, hooded eyes, long eyelashes which make you look like you wear makeup 24/7; no one bats an eye.

Have a funny looking nose
; "ahahaha look at his snooze. what an uggo:lul::lul::lul:".

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
People like easy targets to project their own insecurities on to dude, they're probably just exaggerating your flaws to make themselves feel better about their own.

• +1
Reactions: Wool

And then there’s the days where they tell me my hair is bad even though it’s literally just combed to the side

What is wrong with me

Ive gotten so many insults since i look good now. People are insecure and jealous so keep pointing out your flaws in hopes of putting you down. Keep walking thru hell and you'll find the exit door someday

Should I rope. I’m thinking about roping soon. Combined with my scoliosis there is little point in living
your scoliosis is invisible with shirts on, stop coping.
People like easy targets to project their own insecurities on to dude, they're probably just exaggerating your flaws to make themselves feel better about their own.

Mostly weakcels and soyboys in my school who dont dare to but once someone made fun of me for my big nose and i blackpilled him about all of his flaws after

Last edited:
Tbh I like to point out normies flaw irl but I could never tell if someone normie or not so I just do it to everybody the blackpill made me pretty toxic tbh ??

sorry

Beat the shit out of them

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 470, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
People just put you in a both and excpect you to be aware and content with it. My friend called me ugly and he said it like it was something I knew. Like I should know im lower value than him. Like i was supposed to be content with being something that everybody including him looks down on. Like i was not another being caring about my apparence. People will just point out your flaws wether or not you want them.

Coping with the fact that I've made out with 3x times as many girls as him tho.

• WTF
Reactions: Lil_KINJA

What is wrong with me

You need to see these comments about your person as disrespect.
You are targetted because you are low threat and low T. Next time someone says this shit, knock them out.

Nobody insults me because I would knock them the fuck out (low inhib)
People just put you in a both and excpect you to be aware and content with it. My friend called me ugly and he said it like it was something I knew. Like I should know im lower value than him. Like i was supposed to be content with being something that everybody including him looks down on. Like i was not another being caring about my apparence. People will just point out your flaws wether or not you want them.

Coping with the fact that I've made out with 3x times as many girls as him tho.
"Made out" is cope.

Anything other than P in V of virgins is cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and xz90
Putting down others feels good to them

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 470, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
You need to see these comments about your person as disrespect.
You are targetted because you are low threat and low T. Next time someone says this shit, knock them out.

Nobody insults me because I would knock them the fuck out (low inhib)

"Made out" is cope.

Anything other than P in V of virgins is cope.
I’m weak though should I just use an object to knock them out or is that beta. Also what to do about this one ugly female that makes fun of me all the time? I’ve already pushed her down and into a wall once but she ended up liking it I think she was laughing :/ I want to actually knock her out.

Yeah I’ve been getting those feelings of wanting to fight someone but I grew up in suburbs with parents that spoiled me so there’s no realistic way I could be anyone.

Same here tbh

They say I have thin lips and kinda long philtrim irl

I’m raging even my family are assholes

Same here tbh

They say I have thin lips and kinda long philtrim irl

I’m raging even my family are assholes

Does people in real life notice philtrum lol?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and GenericChad1444
Yea my sister

People notice everything man ?

Tought it was more that people noticed people being ugly but not the reason behind it (like forexample long philtrum)

Tought it was more that people noticed people being ugly but not the reason behind it (like forexample long philtrum)
I’m not ugly but I have long philtrim

And maybe she just pick on me for not being a chad

God women in general are brutal

I’m not ugly but I have long philtrim

And maybe she just pick on me for not being a chad

God women in general are brutal

You can be good looking with a long isch philtrum, if your face is still harmonized and the ratios makes up for it.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Weak insecure fucks. Red Pill 101, they testing your frame. No joke you mogged them and they feel insecure, usually divas etc do this so you probs have shitty friends

You can be good looking with a long isch philtrum, if your face is still harmonized and the ratios makes up for it.
You need a very long chin for long philtrum to work.

People rarely comment on how ugly I am. But I am 2.5psl. They see me as already pathetic cuz they know its bad to mock and insult ugly people.
Just be ugly theory

I’m weak though should I just use an object to knock them out or is that beta. Also what to do about this one ugly female that makes fun of me all the time? I’ve already pushed her down and into a wall once but she ended up liking it I think she was laughing :/ I want to actually knock her out.

Yeah I’ve been getting those feelings of wanting to fight someone but I grew up in suburbs with parents that spoiled me so there’s no realistic way I could be anyone.
Gymcel and mmamax. Also use cruel and strange techniques to hurt them. Like unexpectedly slamming someones head against a table or something. Or punching them in the back. Use an object if you must.

This is real life. The only thing that matters is if you win. Fuck "rules of engagement"

You need to cut those toxic people out of your life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and dodt
incel trait #3443

getting bullied