Why do people (mainly younger people with a boatload of issues) think a gf will fix all their problems

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Seen way too many people who are legit friendless NEETs with a shit ton of issues in life thinking a gf will fix their problem. My life is shit and i have a bunch of other issues rather than woman. I legit hesitated to join fully active on a main simply due to the fact that I don’t want my main problem to be that I was muh incel. Especially, after some really tragic shit happen in my life.

If you’re on this forum you are most likely a severe abused dog and diagnosed with some disorder. JFL there’s plenty of KHV and some khhv Incels irl I’ve known who’ve never been in a relationship. But they didn’t focus on it fully because they had a social circle, were study maxxing or were focused on sports.

Not really hard to find someone irl, in the west who’s never had a relationship or been intimidate with a foid.

• +1
Reactions: piec, humanoidsub7, Luffymaxxing and 6 others
A great thread with 0 replies.

I think it's because we romantize dating so much.

If you're an Incel with 0 social life and NEET, a girlfriend, if a miracle happens and you get one, will only make your problems worse: you'll have to face her family, friends, her world, while not having anything to give her in return.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Primalsplit, humanoidsub7 and 7 others
Cause they're retarded

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Latinolooksmaxxer and ElTruecel
So true. The reality.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
You know it’s interesting b/c all these dudes who are complete failures at everything may have been pushed to that point at least partly from being romantically/sexually deprived for so long.

Like having no gf, no kisses and stuff makes them even more introverted which makes them have less friends, network less (and thus decrease job opportunities), etc. They basically enter this depression spiral which snowballs into something worse

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, humanoidsub7, Luffymaxxing and 5 others
They spend all day on the internet seeing other young dudes with gfs and seemingly good/happy and productive lives and think that their lives are good solely because of a gf while their own lives are shit solely because of no gf

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and ElTruecel
You know it’s interesting b/c all these dudes who are complete failures at everything may have been pushed to that point at least partly from being romantically/sexually deprived for so long.

Like having no gf, no kisses and stuff makes them even more introverted which makes them have less friends, network less (and thus decrease job opportunities), etc. They basically enter this depression spiral which snowballs into something worse
Idk man. There’s plenty of literal truecels in the west who don’t rot in these places (at least pre tiktok invasion) and find some cope.

Most people well idk about here but on .is are legit abused dogs and non NT. I’ve seen legit you could say a “popular” khhv irl who was friends with every single dude and regularly hung out with many people. However I’ve never seen him talk to or even be close to a foid

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Idk man. There’s plenty of literal truecels in the west who don’t rot in these places (at least pre tiktok invasion) and find some cope.

Most people well idk about here but on .is are legit abused dogs and non NT. I’ve seen legit you could say a “popular” khhv irl who was friends with every single dude and regularly hung out with many people. However I’ve never seen him talk to or even be close to a foid
I mean yeah obviously I don’t agree that people who don’t have a gf quit their job and stuff. Just because your love life is failing doesn’t mean you give up on the rest. I know, easier said than done but it’s true. In fact, failing at those things could even make you fail in your love life even more

Furthermore, what do you know bhai? Maybe those KHHV people you’re talking about do have a more active romantic life. You never know honestly. I’ve met people who could’ve stayed truecels but somehow ascended

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, ElTruecel and LancasteR
bc 1st world youngcels usually dont have any actual problems to begin with other than being social outcasts

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, ElTruecel and LordSergiXX63
I mean yeah obviously I don’t agree that people who don’t have a gf quit their job and stuff. Just because your love life is failing doesn’t mean you give up on the rest. I know, easier said than done but it’s true. In fact, failing at those things could even make you fail in your love life even more

Furthermore, what do you know bhai? Maybe those KHHV people you’re talking about do have a more active romantic life. You never know honestly. I’ve met people who could’ve stayed truecels but somehow ascended
Those khhvs do not some have tried getting women but have ultimately failed. However a lot of them don’t really care that much.
bc 1st world youngcels usually dont have any actual problems to begin with other than being social outcasts
On .is plenty of us have a lot of issues and like more than half of us definitely have more issues than something like being a “social outcast”.

However most youngcels whose only problem is inceldom aren’t on these forums for the most part. Ofc with a few exceptions though

The fact that you have a pretty girl that you have been dating for 1-2 years in majority of cases means you are financially stable, in good shape, relatively tall, mature, have okay communication skills, loads of hobbies and have good face. All of these make a happy person, it means you are doing well in all aspects of life.

People here don't realize that gl gf is just an end product of achieving success in most aspects of life.

• +1
I need surgery

cuz they've never had to deal with a woman before

Literally no one thinks like this. Good job with your shitty bluepill strawman. Dudes just want to fuck a bitch it’s that simple.

Having no humans who care about you is worse for you than being a nigger starving in africa. They are literally happier than an incel in a so called 1st world country.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, RichardSpencel and ElTruecel
legit girls are annoying af

Literally no one thinks like this. Good job with your shitty bluepill strawman. Dudes just want to fuck a bitch it’s that simple.
You may be illiterate if you think anything I said in my post is a bluepill strawman. Also if you think the Blackpill only applies in relationships you may be the one who’s bluepilled

You may be illiterate if you think anything I said in my post is a bluepill strawman.
You’re literally repeating r/inceltears-mod opinions. No one who is an incel thinks that a women will solve all their problems it’s a strawmen made to make incels look shallow.
Also if you think the Blackpill only applies in relationships you may be the one who’s bluepilled
This site is focused on realtionships which is why it’s called Looksmax. I don’t care if your some autistic loser that has little to do with your looks when I know plenty of ugly social guys.

You’re literally repeating r/inceltears-mod opinions. No one who is an incel thinks that a women will solve all their problems it’s a strawmen made to make incels look shallow.

This site is focused on realtionships which is why it’s called Looksmax. I don’t care if your some autistic loser that has little to do with your looks when I know plenty of ugly social guys.
but this site isn’t full of ugly NTfags who can get relationships it’s full of ugly non NTs and average looking non nts, those ugly social guys aren’t anything like the people on this forum

• +1
but this site isn’t full of ugly NTfags who can get relationships it’s full of ugly non NTs and average looking non nts, those ugly social guys aren’t anything like the people on this forum
I hope you guys aren’t unironically actually autistic. Like it’s not hard to make freinds if your not disabled.

If it isn’t directed to you then it doesn’t apply. I legit have seen many people with significant struggles in life try to claim a gf would help their problems.
Looksmaxxing is for than just relationships. Most guys who look unattractive will legit have a worse life quality as a whole. Looks can carry for plenty of aspects in life other than just the dating market.
I hope you guys aren’t unironically actually autistic. Like it’s not hard to make freinds if you’re not disabled.
I am, legit diagnosed that’s why I’m making these points.

If it isn’t directed to you then it doesn’t apply. I legit have seen many people with significant struggles in life try to claim a gf would help their problems.
I get where ur coming from now. I do agree that it wouldn’t magically solve peoples problems. Good luck with what you got going on.

• +1
Do you know the site history? This is a PSL forum. PUAhate the original forum started of by hating on the dating gurus pushing pua tactics and eventually formed the idea that looks are what really matter. They pioneered looksmaxxing for the express purpose of getting laid as an alternative to the fake pua bullshit.

Do you know the site history? This is a PSL forum. PUAhate the original forum started of by hating on the dating gurus pushing pua tactics and eventually formed the idea that looks are what really matter. They pioneered looksmaxxing for the express purpose of getting laid as an alternative to the fake pua bullshit.
PUA can be based but only cause it makes sjw women uncfurtable and exposes them as whores

• +1
Reactions: Gus17