Why do people think of surgery as a way to cheat genetics?

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
You cannot cheat genetics with surgery jfl. Surgery is only good to treat flaws such as a recessed chin or negative canthal tilt. You can't just surgery your way out of your genetics. You can only fufill your potential with it.

• +1
Reactions: trueceI, mathis, Deleted member 62086 and 1 other person
So you CAN cheat genetic with surgery?

Recession + CT is genetic, you just said you can fix that with surgery

Are you retarded?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fleurybobby, socialcel, blithe and 9 others

Are you retarded?

What I truly meant was you can't cheat your way out of your genetic potential. Having a receding chin is usually a result of a downswung jaw with a high gonial angle. Everything is usually recessed, not just the chin itself. Recession is primarily a result of bad oral and body posture, which has become normalised in modern society. Negative canthal tilt is also indicative of recession, which is indicative of bad oral posture. Sometimes it can be genetic, but that will usually be an isolated case.

To an extent (if you want to look at it that way), possibly.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker
What I truly meant was you can't cheat your way out of your genetic potential. Having a receding chin is usually a result of a downswung jaw with a high gonial angle. Everything is usually recessed, not just the chin itself. Recession is primarily a result of bad oral and body posture, which has become normalised in modern society. Negative canthal tilt is also indicative of recession, which is indicative of bad oral posture. Sometimes it can be genetic, but that will usually be an isolated case.

To an extent (if you want to look at it that way), possibly.
god your retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dontknowan, fleurybobby, socialcel and 6 others
Wasn't trying to be smart either. Blame it on my autism I suppose.
why wouldnt you listen to @coispet on these things inkler?
shut the fuck up....and get educated

muh "you cannot change" 🤡 = muh you cannot change your social class if you leave your 3rd world shithole and get a high paying job in THE WEST and eventually become a mlillionaire (with hard work) :feelskek:🤦‍♂️

loser dna @thereallegend

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan, socialcel and coispet
why wouldnt you listen to @coispet on these things inkler?
shut the fuck up....and get educated

muh "you cannot change" 🤡 = muh you cannot change your social class if you leave your 3rd world shithole and get a high paying job in THE WEST and eventually become a mlillionaire (with hard work) :feelskek:🤦‍♂️

loser dna @thereallegend

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
I got your point. Usually, no matter how much surgery you get, it won't make a subhuman a god. But it can make a 5 to a 6 or 6.5 This is realistic. And probably it will help your life in good degree. I think main point should be "Does cheating with genes are wrong?" My answer is no. Definitely not. We have just one fucking life and I don't want to ruin it with poor genetics. If looks are nearly everything in our life, why shouldn't we improve it? Not to mention womans uses tons of makeups every fucking day.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, PrimoMaxxer, Deleted member 62086 and 1 other person
I got your point. Usually, no matter how much surgery you get, it won't make a subhuman a god. But it can make a 5 to a 6 or 6.5 This is realistic. And probably it will help your life in good degree. I think main point should be "Does cheating with genes are wrong?" My answer is no. Definitely not. We have just one fucking life and I don't want to ruin it with poor genetics. If looks are nearly everything in our life, why shouldn't we improve it? Not to mention womans uses tons of makeups every fucking day.
yeah bro that makeuped bithes nowadays is a whole scam project

• +1
Reactions: NoFear
It sorta is cheating your genes because you can find a higher value partner instead of looksmatch which will resukt in better looking children

Are you retarded?
There is strong evidence which suggests that recession is environmental, not genetic. For example, of any human skeletal remains found which are 200+ years old, none of them have narrow or recessed jaws or even crooked teeth for that matter. All human skulls before the industrial revolution had a wide palate, good forward growth, straight teeth, etc.

There is a book you can read on this subject called “Jaws: The Hidden Epidemic.”

Long story short: malocclusion is a modern phenomenon, and the causes appear to be environmental.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
There is strong evidence which suggests that recession is environmental, not genetic. For example, of any human skeletal remains found which are 200+ years old, none of them have narrow or recessed jaws or even crooked teeth for that matter. All human skulls before the industrial revolution had a wide palate, good forward growth, straight teeth, etc.

There is a book you can read on this subject called “Jaws: The Hidden Epidemic.”

Long story short: malocclusion is a modern phenomenon, and the causes appear to be environmental.
Recession and malocclusions started to form in primarily grain-eating societies following the Agricultural Revolution, but yeah environmental factors definitely contribute to it

• +1
Reactions: highT
Recession and malocclusions started to form in primarily grain-eating societies following the Agricultural Revolution, but yeah environmental factors definitely contribute to it
Yeah exactly, the foods we eat in modern society are part of the issue

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
If you can ascend through surgery you have good genetics