Why do retards post their pics on these sites? Entirely srs question

kwacker777

kwacker777

Pakicel
In all my years I've never understood why people openly post these photos on PSL/blackpill sites if they're not nameless NEETs with literally nothing to lose. One look from someone you know irl is all it takes, and then they go combing through your account and your posts calling people niggers and shitskin Dalits and disgusting faggots. Is it severe autism?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Allornothing, nanefer and 20 others
0 reply pill

Its usually a greycel who doesnt know the rules

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Kristin, WeiWei and 2 others
Its usually a greycel who doesnt know the rules
I mean not really. Plenty of users across the spectrum spam their faces here

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, mogger10, Deleted member 30679 and 5 others
why people openly post these photos on PSL/blackpill sites if they're not nameless NEETs with literally nothing to lose.
Because most people who do it are.
Or it's either tiktok graycels with down syndrome IQ going with the flow and not acknowledging any consequences

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, mogger10 and 5.5psl
I was 16 and naive :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member, Kristin and 1 other person
In all my years I've never understood why people openly post these photos on PSL/blackpill sites if they're not nameless NEETs with literally nothing to lose. One look from someone you know irl is all it takes, and then they go combing through your account and your posts calling people niggers and shitskin Dalits and disgusting faggots. Is it severe autism?
DNRD just posted my pics on this site

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-25-04-10-03-406_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-25-04-10-03-406_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
282F95E1 64DB 4EF5 8987 CFFE0383DC4C
90BB6F20 F871 4F6D A50A 667E4BB3DC36

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, nanefer, URL code and 2 others
I'm a complete social outcast with nothing to lose and don't care

because why not
IMG 6849

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
  • +1
Reactions: URL code and PointOfNoReturn
@FunkyFlamingo

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Well perhaps they dont see the threat. It depends what u post lol

Too many established autists for me to be comfortable jfl
I was having a identity crisis when i joined i simply needed a objective rating for once

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and chosen-one
Yeah regret I’m autistic

Posting their dicks with their faces is in as well is also puzzling. It doesn’t even take someone irl. It takes an image search for it all to come crashing down.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and Zenis
For attention/validation cause they are too non nt to get it on instagram or tik tok like normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, Deleted member, mogger10 and 1 other person
good looking people can get away with it, ugly people have nothing to lose

Maybe to rate and give looksmaxing advice?

• +1
Reactions: yvngbreadstick
One look from someone you know irl is all it takes, and then they go combing through your account and your posts calling people niggers and shitskin Dalits and disgusting faggots.
And ? Then what?

The desire for validation or advice on what to improve overpowers caution and logic. E.g I'm very tempted to post my face here and get an accurate assessment, I'm really curious as to what I objectively look like and what I can improve, but there's no fucking way I'm allowing myself to ever be connected to this place or the things I've said here. I even purposely fraud some things about my personal life that I mention here to ensure no one can use my posts to dox me after having a close call with a psycho here.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
Why would you be on the forum if not to post your face you fucking retard

The desire for validation or advice on what to improve overpowers caution and logic. E.g I'm very tempted to post my face here and get an accurate assessment, I'm really curious as to what I objectively look like and what I can improve, but there's no fucking way I'm allowing myself to ever be connected to this place or the things I've said here. I even purposely fraud certain things about my personal life that I mention here to ensure no one can use my posts to dox me.
Everyone deep down inside knows their rating, as it reflects their treatment irl

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, Kristin and IAMNOTANINCEL
Everyone deep down inside knows their rating, as it reflects their treatment irl
No, an aspie personality or mental problems can significantly impact your social life and how people treat you, maybe unless you're a full chad. And even that is debatable, Cavill is a true chad and has problems with dating due to his slightly autistic personality. Hell Zac Efron, a guy so facially gl that women thirsted over him despite being a manlet, bogged himself cause he wasn't happy with his appearance.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Why do i get treated like shit when im tall mtn

If you fear of getting recognized in public you are probably low T

• +1
Reactions: yvngbreadstick
never actually thought about that

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint