Why do retards post their pics on these sites? Entirely srs question

Nope fuck the consequences and fuck the people. Plus the consequences are over exaggerated. I guarantee you no one really cares if you posted a pic on some gay ass forum.

Unless you have legit social media or anything else significant who cares. There’s literal people with good careers who post here and not give a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and yvngbreadstick
If you fear of getting recognized in public you are probably low T
True like why would a gym maxxed mogger give a fuck if someone sees their face and their posts online. Who cares man.

• +1
Reactions: tervile1
I’ve posted my pics here and had fbi visits tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: recessedd
In all my years I've never understood why people openly post these photos on PSL/blackpill sites if they're not nameless NEETs with literally nothing to lose. One look from someone you know irl is all it takes, and then they go combing through your account and your posts calling people niggers and shitskin Dalits and disgusting faggots. Is it severe autism?
Validation especially if they look good

just say DNR and go for it

In all my years I've never understood why people openly post these photos on PSL/blackpill sites if they're not nameless NEETs with literally nothing to lose. One look from someone you know irl is all it takes, and then they go combing through your account and your posts calling people niggers and shitskin Dalits and disgusting faggots. Is it severe autism?
some people just don't care

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
i dont play to be working in some kind've high level white collar coporate/political job where me being doxxed would do anything for my job prospects (still dont do it plzz 🥰🥰🥰). Im literally studying to become an hvac technician. Most of the guys around me look like literally average joe schmoe blue collar handyman normies.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
ive noticed that the people who show their faces usually don't say outrageous shit (with some exceptions ofc) its the anonymous faggots that talk the most crap ofc.

unless the person reveals their real full name or place of work or personal social media or anything like that there's nothing anyone here can do to fuck with them.

People form IRL are unlikely to find this site but it is very risky so id never do it

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Nope fuck the consequences and fuck the people. Plus the consequences are over exaggerated. I guarantee you no one really cares if you posted a pic on some gay ass forum.

Unless you have legit social media or anything else significant who cares. There’s literal people with good careers who post here and not give a fuck.
There's always a possibility. Someone you know irl finds your pics and immediately sends that shit to your workplace along with 50 pages of you saying nigger and faggot jfl.

Reminder if your face is associated with .org and irl friends find out ur fucked especially with .org getting posted on TikTok and it's notorious reputation especially after the dillion situation