Why do so many jbs on ig post no pics and only post stories???

romanstock

romanstock

Kraken
They have zero photos and only post stories and most of the stories are posting pics of their friend to follow. So in their stories I see one of their hot friends so I click her and it's the same shit x 100. It's like I'm trapped in a maze.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and TechnoBoss
Cuckerburg ruined instagram thats why

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
They have zero photos and only post stories and most of the stories are posting pics of their friend to follow. So in their stories I see one of their hot friends so I click her and it's the same shit x 100. It's like I'm trapped in a maze.
Cuz of people like you, and some retard i remember somehow stalked a tiktok girl and reached her house fortunately her dad killedm him jfl

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and TechnoBoss
No escaping the JB thirst trap maze. They like to know who sees them. If they post a pic outside their story, it's possible people can see it and the JB won't know, and they won't stand for that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and romanstock
No escaping the JB thirst trap maze. They like to know who sees them. If they post a pic outside their story, it's possible people can see it and the JB won't know, and they won't stand for that.
Just jack off to superior milf buddy boyo

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, romanstock and TechnoBoss
you cant see who views highlights

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss