why do some skinny physique look nerdy and some others look prettyboy-ish or not as bad

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
i've never understood this, Is It Just because of the face or maybe Muscle

frame

• +1
Reactions: Lyte, ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 19453 and 5 others
Mostly the face yeah but there stuff like proportions and limb length are big factors

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Glasses, frame, looks

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and goo25
Bad face and skinny = nerdy
Good face and skinny = pretty boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and ElTruecel
small waist is subhuman i dont get why some guys/girls starve themselves to have that
Sorry bro but I think this is an L Take.
what frame looks the best on skinny and what looks the worst
Frame that looks best is a mesomorph frame despite being skinny. The worst on a skinny person is an endomorph frame aka skinnyfat

• +1
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer and goo25
if someone is naturally skinny with low appetite like you are it's fine. i was talking about people who are normal weight or even chubby but who starve themselves to have a tiny waist. i don't understand that at all

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
if someone is naturally skinny with low appetite like you are it's fine. i was talking about people who are normal weight or even chubby but who starve themselves to have a tiny waist. i don't understand that at all
Ohhh yea I agree. Also it doesn’t even make sense to starve yourself for a small waist it’s all genetic anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra

Frame that looks best is a mesomorph frame despite being skinny. The worst on a skinny person is an endomorph frame aka skinnyfat
i am ectomorph and skinny i think It looks nerdy my face Is not even bad

• +1
  • +1
Ohhh yea I agree. Also it doesn’t even make sense to starve yourself for a small waist it’s all genetic anyways.
you can get a small waist if you starve yourself to underweight levels but its hard.

off topic but how is your appetite like, you said you were 5'11 and 125 which sounds crazy

• +1
  • +1
you can get a small waist if you starve yourself to underweight levels but its hard.

off topic but how is your appetite like, you said you were 5'11 and 125 which sounds crazy
It’s pretty bad. I used to be way skinnier though but yea I don’t eat consistently & I’m a picky eater.

• +1
Face or Frame

It’s pretty bad. I used to be way skinnier though but yea I don’t eat consistently & I’m a picky eater.
do you get at least 2 meals a day in? i am somewhat of a picky eater but thankfully my mom always made decent homecooked food unlike normies who have mothers who only cook shitty frozen food

• +1
do you get at least 2 meals a day in? i am somewhat of a picky eater but thankfully my mom always made decent homecooked food unlike normies who have mothers who only cook shitty frozen food
My mom makes good food but now that I’m older since we both have our different schedules I do have to cook my own food at times. However I try to get 2 meals a day when I can. But yea I need to eat more to actually bulk ofc.

• +1
My mom makes good food but now that I’m older since we both have our different schedules I do have to cook my own food at times. However I try to get 2 meals a day when I can. But yea I need to eat more to actually bulk ofc.
i am decent at cooking which i think is an incel trait, most normies cant do it at all they just rely on whatever their mom makes or what their gf makes if they are at her place

• +1
i am decent at cooking which i think is an incel trait, most normies cant do it at all they just rely on whatever their mom makes or what their gf makes if they are at her place
True I’m just too lazy at times and ofc being non NT doesn’t help (referring to my adhd). However cooking like a more full length meal is something I should work on tbh.

True I’m just too lazy at times and ofc being non NT doesn’t help (referring to my adhd). However cooking like a more full length meal is something I should work on tbh.
sounds like a lot of work

• +1
sounds like a lot of work
Yea it does especially because I rot all day or spend it daydreaming. I probably need a higher dose of adderall tbh

Yea it does especially because I rot all day or spend it daydreaming. I probably need a higher dose of adderall tbh
i take vivyance my nigga, kinda an incel trait tho.

• +1
small waist is subhuman i dont get why some guys/girls starve themselves to have that
in order to fit japanese brands faggot a size 29 wont fit by itslef