Why do women get surgeries ?

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
Are they retarded or what ? They can already have lots of partners for a night and also for commitment. Why do they have to spend any money into going through the knife while they already have the almighty hole ?

The difference with men is we mainly get surgeries in order to be fucking VISIBLE from the opposite gender whereas they do it for no logical purpose other than trying to reach perfection which is dumb as fuck.

Everytime I see post-surgeries photos from men, I notice how an operation can bring some value aesthetically-wise and make them ascend whereas when I see before-after photos of foids, I just can't help but think how stupid they are for wasting such amount of money that could benefit them in other areas.

They are deluded and not satisfied with all these dating options, they want chad

Chad is all that matters to them

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Hades, NormieKilla and 1 other person
Because looking good has benefits apart from attracting the opposite sex.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 2846, Swolepenisman and 1 other person
Because looking good has benefits apart from attracting the opposite sex.
That's true but they can still manage to be attractive to a large amount of men without putting effort.

Like they say, it's so easy for a woman to be good-looking and not ugly whereas it's so hard for a man to be good-looking and so easy to be ugly.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Mirin your Granny pfp ngl
Good game

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
They want to look better than other women. They dont care about men if they are already an 8/10

They want to look better than other women. They dont care about men if they are already an 8/10
This is really silly and I don't know what are they getting out of that.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
what game bro
It's a mobile horror game called Granny, it has a part 2 now too. It's on Google play if you're an androidcel. I'm sure it's on the app store as well.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
life is not about sex. it is about validation for ones intrinsic or extrinsic value. plastic surgery artificially inflates perceived intrinsic value

Users who are viewing this thread

Back