Why do you still want a girlfriend now that you are blackpilled???

I just want a fuck buddy tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jefferson, Krezo, dogtown and 5 others
bro u k n o w i dne red

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, androidcel, dogtown and 3 others
I have one. The blackpill just keeps me on guard and makes me never invest my emotions 100%. Besides, it keeps me on my looksmaxing journey so that I'll have options in case our relationship goes kaput.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, kobecel and Deleted member 470
bro u k n o w i dne red
50.jpg
=

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Alexanderr and 2 others
Wanting to have someone to lay next to at night is one of the few things that keep me motivated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xz90, Extra Chromosome, Krezo and 1 other person
get gf

cheat on her

sex + love + uncuckable

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, xz90, dogtown and 4 others
I just want to rot

the 3d world is brutal imo

sui is the only option

• +1
Reactions: Autist and itsoverbuddyboyo
Exactly. How can you trust any woman knowing you can be replaced within a moment in a few swipes?
Relationships died when the internet was born.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Exactly. How can you trust any woman knowing you can be replaced within a moment in a few swipes?
Relationships died when the internet was born.
bro pls

Legit, toilets are for pumping and dumping.

Finding someone you find attractive that genuinely likes spending time with you changes everything. You can’t fight biology

• +1
Reactions: buflek, GrewWrong, Krezo and 2 others
Love isn't real but the feelings are.
:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
You're a fucking retard. I was talking about YOUNG love. Not 18+ where every girl has had 20 dicks. Literally the whole post was about how once you get older it's over cuz girls aren't as good and 'love' no longer exists.

Secondly, I have zero respect for girls who look like this. Even someone as 'bluepilled' as myself would never want this as my girlfriend.

screenshot_20190418-103907-png.42090

I can tell from looking at her she's an attention whore slut. Only useful for pump and dump.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel and Ethnicsmatter
I met plenty of girls when I was 22-23 that were 'good'. multiple 6+/10 PSLs with below average BFs and they had no interest in cheating. That's what life's all about tbh

• +1
Reactions: xz90, GrewWrong, Krezo and 1 other person
Can't wait until the thotpocalypse, it will be glorious. Going to be lolling hard at all the infertile sluts and all the single mums with their confused looking babies, lolling at them while I have beautiful white phenotype children and a loyal turkish (or ukranian or georgian... etc) wife.

I can just dump the girl after I get what I need if things go wrong.

I met plenty of girls when I was 22-23 that were 'good'. multiple 6+/10 PSLs with below average BFs and they had no interest in cheating. That's what life's all about tbh

Drowning in cope and bluepill

If you were Chad they would have had interest in cheating

Why do I still want to stuff my face with sugar and high calorie food when I KNOW low BF% is so fucking important for looks. It's very fucking difficult for many people to override certain urges

• +1
Reactions: xz90 and Ritalincel
only chad can have real life. i want to chadmaxx so i can experience true love.

pump dump and bust your spunk

only chad can have real life. i want to chadmaxx so i can experience true love.
That's not "real" love, it just means that your girlfriend is unable to find a better option, what you would call "real love" is a fucking schoolgirls fantasy. It doesn't exist.

life fuel

That's not "real" love, it just means that your girlfriend is unable to find a better option, what you would call "real love" is a fucking schoolgirls fantasy. It doesn't exist.
it is because they dont need a better option when they have chad. they feel satisfied with chad.

Even if you become a 9/10 you still won't get it, all you will get is a bluepilled fantasy where she loves you and not your looks, which isn't true.

it is because they dont need a better option when they have chad. they feel satisfied with chad.
But they would still take a better option given the opportunity, it's hardwired into their brains, so how can you claim that's real love? It's "love" that exists only because of a lack of alternative. Would you also call a forced arranged marriage "true love"? Where the woman stays with you only because she is too scared to leave? Love based on anything more than superficial shit just can't manifest itself in the female brain.

But they would still take a better option given the opportunity, it's hardwired into their brains, so how can you claim that's real love? It's "love" that exists only because of a lack of alternative. Would you also call a forced arranged marriage "true love"? Where the woman stays with you only because she is too scared to leave? Love based on anything more than superficial shit just can't manifest itself in the female brain.
its true that they would jump to a better option but a chad is the threshold required for them to be satisfied and thus truly love him. on the other hand females arent satisfied with normies and cannot truly love them.

This is why the sexual """liberation""" doesn't work, it only gives to the genetic top 1% and foids just go to being slaves to genetics.

its true that they would jump to a better option but a chad is the threshold required for them to be satisfied and thus truly love him. on the other hand females arent satisfied with normies and cannot truly love them.
They will never be satisfied, they will always be on the lookout for something better. Only way to be sure is to reach the apotheosis of human perfection and even then she still won't love you for who you are.
This is why the sexual """liberation""" doesn't work, it only gives to the genetic top 1% and foids just go to being slaves to genetics.
Yeah you're right, I hate this degeneracy more than anything, and the second a woman sleeps with someone she's immediately comparing all of her future relationships against that experience, the more people she sleeps with the less chance of a future relationship working out, it only serves to screw over the majority of men. And people idolise this behaviour and call these people "strong", it's primal and disgusting.

I don't entirely blame women for their behaviour though, I do think men's absolute lack of standards plays a huge role, I feel like the fact that next to nothing is expected of women means they have no logical reason at all to improve themselves, you could say they should do it purely for the sake of self-growth but people just aren't that virtuous, improving takes hard work and without a real driving factor people are far more inclined to a life of comfort and stagnation, if men held standards for how a woman should act and actively filtered their partners based on those standards, then women would rise to meet those standards real fucking quick.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
They will never be satisfied, they will always be on the lookout for something better. Only way to be sure is to reach the apotheosis of human perfection and even then she still won't love you for who you are.

Yeah you're right, I hate this degeneracy more than anything, and the second a woman sleeps with someone she's immediately comparing all of her future relationships against that experience, the more people she sleeps with the less chance of a future relationship working out, it only serves to screw over the majority of men. And people idolise this behaviour and call these people "strong", it's primal and disgusting.

I don't entirely blame women for their behaviour though, I do think men's absolute lack of standards plays a huge role, I feel like the fact that next to nothing is expected of women means they have no logical reason at all to improve themselves, you could say they should do it purely for the sake of self-growth but people just aren't that virtuous, improving takes hard work and without a real driving factor people are far more inclined to a life of comfort and stagnation, if men held standards for how a woman should act and actively filtered their partners based on those standards, then women would rise to meet those standards real fucking quick.

gigacope. females are satisfied to settle down with a chad. you need to understand that chad isnt your average ordinary man that females merely use to betabux or stay with until they can find a chad. yes, they always want something better but they are still satisfied with a chad.

These contradict.

look at it like this.

they want something better but they dont feel they need it if they have chad.

think of it like this. you're starving after a long day of work and you go to a restaurant. you have a heavy meal. you are satisfied. the waiter comes and asks if you want desserts. you have it because you want more but you dont feel like you need it because you've already ate and youre full up. thats basically what i mean.

look at it like this.

think of it like this. you're starving after a long day of work and you go to a restaurant. you have a heavy meal. you are satisfied. the waiter comes and asks if you want desserts. you have it because you want more but you dont feel like you need it because you've already ate and youre full up. thats basically what i mean.
fills me

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac
look at it like this.

I see it more like the endless quest to attain more and more wealth, women view relationships like transactions, when you ask a woman to choose between two men you're essentially asking her if she would prefer £20 or £50. In our example the value would be inflated because she is choosing between two chads, when you're asking a woman to choose between staying with her current chad or leaving him for a better chad you're asking her if she would rather stay with £5 billion, or trade it in for £10 billion. You would think that at that level of money the actual amount becomes irrelevant, but when you actually reach that amount of money it becomes the new baseline normal to you, and you begin searching for ways to achieve more money, humans can never be satisfied without the whole, which is everything. Women will NEVER be satisfied.