Why do you still want a girlfriend now that you are blackpilled???

Look at this chit: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-dont-know-how-oldcels-cope.16105/

Are you for real? How can so many people here still believe there is any such thing as real "love"? Women don't care about you. Fuk off with this bluepill shit.
I know dude but we still need their love and affection. its wired into our dna. we need external validation like plants need sunlight. we can't just forget about women and do our own thing. that's mgtow tier cope

i agree with this ngl. no girl is ever gonna love you as much as you do her. but to experience it is better anyway, imagiine the stress, of hving your dream girl talking with other guys, stressing over her cucking you, stressing over her one day leaving you for no reason. love hurts.

Can confirm “opening” up to a girl is a scam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
JFL at wanting a relationship with a femoid that isn't for sex, and convincing yourself that having to keep a perfect mask of being NT and charismatic in the relationship isn't a big chore at least

Femoid's standards with how NT, high status and social their bf needs to be are too high

Not every girl is a cheater, I dont wanna die alone I want kids someday, after 30ties what is there to do? Knowledge is my passion, passing it onto new people is the greatest joy there is, teaching my own kids in the future will bring me joy.

That said I dont know If i can love ever again, its like a buddy who you fuck with and is inferior to you. Chick are pretty boring but sleeping hugging a warm human is always better than a pillow.

Not gonna marry tho, that shit can ruin you

imagiine the stress, of hving your dream girl talking with other guys, stressing over her cucking you, stressing over her one day leaving you for no reason. love hurts.

just do it like me (was 18 then). got a young, good looking gf that was 15 and virgin. it took time but after some time she started behaving like i want to: honest, loyal, arrogant towards other males, doesnt go out much and if, only things where its unlikely that guys approach her, quitting all her (boy)friends etc

because biology

because biology

I want a girlfriend because I’m sick of doing it myself.

OP is the guy who constantly does things to aggravate and alienate the people around him, and then when they finally stop caring hes all "SEE? THEY NEVER REALLY CARED ABOUT ME"

His poor mother, who will almost certainly be supporting him well into his 30s and possibly even 40s, will forever be nothing more than an annoying cunt, to him. No good deed goes unpunished.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel