why does accurate make nose smaller?

Our Father, Who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, On earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread, And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
I will also force circumcision on you.

I said the Shahada you fuck
IMG 8552

Our Father, Who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, On earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread, And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

also @Xangsane : “pat me”
wtf is that shit. ur the one that talks like a girl

ok
This nigga tweaking fr it feels weird to see such a feminine cuck lose his cool, @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
This nigga tweaking fr it feels weird to see such a feminine cuck lose his cool, @Xangsane
I will force him to get a circumcision, because he is from a circumcising background, like me.

I will force him to get a circumcision, because he is from a circumcising background, like me.
You're the feminine cuck I was referring to not sure if that was clear

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and appealmaxed
if you're from a Muslim background you should be circumcised full stop
just shut your bitch ass up. knowone gives a shit. i do not and no one currently viewing this thread gives a shit

just shut your bitch ass up. knowone gives a shit. i do not and no one currently viewing this thread gives a shit
I WILL SLICE MY THROAT NOW. FUCK YOU AND BURN IN HELL. YOU FUCKING KAFFIR

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
how does having a wife feel like?

@Xangsane why r u here?
there is no ascension to be done
your married
what’s the purpose

And I'd go ER on everyone who is from a Muslim background but was raised Christian (in Minecraft)
Typical opinion of your people. Really you're just an uninteresting guy

@Xangsane why r u here?
there is no ascension to be done
your married
what’s the purpose
I just like this place and I want to keep looking good during marriage. And be a GL dad once we have kids.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
It doesnt

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Fucking gypsy