why does everyone look so stressed/infertile in terms of skin texture

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt

its like everyones missing a layer of skin/fat and they look genderless no masculinity nor femininity

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Debetro
even weirder when u consider these ppl in the video are supposed to be prime health/strength rn

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
what a gay video

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Hardrada
well for me atleast, i’ve deployed to afghanistan, iraq, syria, and niger

so that probably has to do something with it. also didn’t know about tret or sunscreen back then

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
well for me atleast, i’ve deployed to afghanistan, iraq, syria, and niger

so that probably has to do something with it. also didn’t know about tret or sunscreen back then
wow that definitely has something to do with what im talking about

wow that definitely has something to do with what im talking about
your notis would be dead if i didn’t bother carrying your shit threads fam

be humble

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Hardrada
-Bad sleep, zoomers can't go to sleep early because they are too dopamine hooked to their phones/TV/console/computer. Most never go to bed before 12 PM and then they need to get up at 7 AM. 7 hours is not enough for them.

-Peasant diet, they don't consume any quality food, their body barely survives with the nutrients given to it.

-Horrible hormonal profile and stress, related to the two previous points

That's why you almost never see people with actually normal shiny good skin while being in their most fertile and healthy time in their life.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Hardrada
-Bad sleep, zoomers can't go to sleep early because they are too dopamine hooked to their phones/TV/console/computer. Most never go to bed before 12 PM and then they need to get up at 7 AM. 7 hours is not enough for them.

-Peasant diet, they don't consume any quality food, their body barely survives with the nutrients given to it.

-Horrible hormonal profile and stress, related to the two previous points

That's why you almost never see people with actually normal shiny good skin while being in their most fertile and healthy time in their life.

View attachment 2826359View attachment 2826360View attachment 2826361View attachment 2826355View attachment 2826356
What's the Scott mctominay pic about

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
its genuinely disgusting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back