Why does Neo/Keanu look good with a slick back?

U

Umbra

Retired
While others with lower hairlines/smaller foreheads may not look as good? Is it his long midface? Bones? Tall skull?

IMG 6505
IMG 6293
IMG 6493
IMG 6104
IMG 5753
IMG 6450

Obviously in motion it’s not as visible but he would still get told to rope if he posted here jfl. Ngl i can’t see him with a smaller forehead otherwise it would break his ratios

Also jfl at the side profile

IMG 5764

I can imagine the autistic pslers roasting him

While in some pics he looks like a mogger

IMG 6503

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, NEOKAISER, HeightPilledum and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: catastaire, smoth, chadcelmax and 1 other person
his forehead is big but his mid-face is also long and his jaw is tall, so it's not like his thirds are disproportional.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, lowiqNormie, Umbra and 1 other person
People here are delusional dw

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite
honestly, its the glasses. being real atm

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum

found some older photos.

He still looks good regardless of not having muh compact jordan barret gay alien midface
compact mid-face isn't a good thing for men, almost all good-looking mean lean closer towards long than compact.

• +1
his forehead is big but his mid-face is also long and his jaw is tall, so it's not like his thirds are disproportional.
How tall do you think his skull then? 10"?

View attachment 2745474View attachment 2745475View attachment 2745476View attachment 2745477

found some older photos.

compact mid-face isn't a good thing for men, almost all good-looking mean lean closer towards long than compact.
Ye, i have a midface in between long and compact so neither horseface but neither too compact. Smth like this or like Keanu’s

I wear glasses almost identical to those, just silver colored and i get attention. Just know your shit about fashion and you can rock anything.
I have a sunglasses that resembles his as well jfl but they’re fully dark and can’t see through. They look intimidating ngl i jumpscared a guy at a party once when i wore them. Nigga thought men in black came after him

Npcs wont consider them nt or fashionable. I saw ppl here wear sunglasses that look like a car’s windshield. Retarded af. Like a thick rectangle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NEOKAISER, HeightPilledum and Orc
He doesn't look very good, but it fits on him.
He looks oddly futuristic, almost alien or insect-like with the glasses and slickback, especially here
3958073 IMG 6493

That being said, it goes with what they were going for
Everything considered, Keanu has never been a sex symbol or anywhere near women's top 10 at any point
He's a good looking man with harmony (and status halo), but overall he's nothing special
You could substitute him with anybody lookswise and they'd still pull it off as long as they have a decent hairline

• +1
Ye, i have a midface in between long and compact so neither horseface but neither too compact. Smth like this or like Keanu’s

View attachment 2745485
same, a friend morphed me with a shorter mid-face recently and it looked worse because it makes my jaw too overbearing.

I'd have a 1:4 philtrum to chin ratio if my mouth was positioned any higher.

• Woah
He doesn't look very good, but it fits on him.
He looks oddly futuristic, almost alien or insect-like with the glasses and slickback, especially here
View attachment 2745487
Ngl mogger style tbh. Maybe the coat too long and pants have too many buckles but still looks good on a guy at least htn. Mtn and below would get called the police on him jfl

He doesn’t look picture perfect, 10/10 gay alien morph or smth but still looks good tbh
That being said, it goes with what they were going for
Everything considered, Keanu has never been a sex symbol or anywhere near women's top 10 at any point
Why do u think this? Bcs he is hapa? No stubble or not enough exposure? Obviously girls may simp for a guy like ryan gosling as well not necessarily super models or brad pitt all the time
He's a good looking man with harmony (and status halo), but overall he's nothing special
You could substitute him with anybody lookswise and they'd still pull it off as long as they have a decent hairline
Nothing special as in striking features or ? His coloring is good tbh. Definition of tall dark and handsome

• +1
Ngl mogger style tbh. Maybe the coat too long and pants have too many buckles but still looks good on a guy at least htn. Mtn and below would get called the police on him jfl
Arnold had a similar style in the Terminator movies and his is far more iconic
He doesn’t look picture perfect, 10/10 gay alien morph or smth but still looks good tbh
As I said, it fits on him, probably because of his small face
Why do u think this? Bcs he is hapa? No stubble or not enough exposure?
He's not very striking or cute. He doesn't have the Chad pheno but he doesn't tick any boxes for a "type" either

Obviously girls may simp for a guy like ryan gosling as well not necessarily super models or brad pitt all the time
I never saw a woman genuinely simp towards Goose.
All his simps are men
If Goose had an Instagram account it'd be filled with nerds referencing the times he played as an incel allegory, a fake hardass or an autist for a film

I'm positive there's some women who might find him attractive, probably because he fits the very weak, easy to manipulate oofy at first glance, but he's nothing in terms of looks.
He's below Keanu tbh
Nothing special as in striking features or ? His coloring is good tbh. Definition of tall dark and handsome
He's not dark, and while he's a good 6'1, his co-stars and people he was put with were always either the same height as him or taller

• +1
Arnold had a similar style in the Terminator movies and his is far more iconic
Jfl now i see it tbh. Never saw the terminator

Arnold is far more popular than keanu so it makes sense
As I said, it fits on him, probably because of his small face
What jfl he doesn’t have a small face? His face is long but not horse tier, he doesn’t have a compact midface or smth to be small
He's not very striking or cute. He doesn't have the Chad pheno but he doesn't tick any boxes for a "type" either
Brutal niche theory
I never saw a woman genuinely simp towards Goose.
All his simps are men
If Goose had an Instagram account it'd be filled with nerds referencing the times he played as an incel allegory, a fake hardass or an autist for a film
Jflll

It was just an example tbh women find normies attractive as well but then some are chad only idk tbh. They’re unpredictable and don’t make sense
I'm positive there's some women who might find him attractive, probably because he fits the very weak, easy to manipulate oofy at first glance, but he's nothing in terms of looks.
He's below Keanu tbh
He’s below for sure, coloring kinda saves him
He's not dark,
Dark as in dark hair and eyes. Dark doesn’t mean necessarily tanned or black guy or smth
and while he's a good 6'1, his co-stars and people he was put with were always either the same height as him or taller
Perfect height tbh. Not at risk of being a framecel etc

Still above average

• +1

View attachment 2745485

I have a sunglasses that resembles his as well jfl but they’re fully dark and can’t see through. They look intimidating ngl i jumpscared a guy at a party once when i wore them. Nigga thought men in black came after him

Npcs wont consider them nt or fashionable. I saw ppl here wear sunglasses that look like a car’s windshield. Retarded af. Like a thick rectangle
how old r u?

• +1
u think cool stuff are out of style
No, but npcs here , normies, younger people (15-18) think matrix style fashion is non nt/aspie/out of fashion.

Most younger zoomers (15-18) are a literal hivemind. They all either have fringe/bangs, curly fringe broccoli hair or curtains. Sneakers are in 90% of cases jordans, and pants/jackets sports wear, nike or simple jeans etc. The more expensive and bigger the logo, the more they buy them. Literal braindeads. Girls especially are very nice detectives so they know if you are nt etc. Not to mention most judge by clothes.

• +1
Reactions: NEOKAISER
No, but npcs here , normies, younger people (15-18) think matrix style fashion is non nt/aspie/out of fashion.

Most younger zoomers (15-18) are a literal hivemind. They all either have fringe/bangs, curly fringe broccoli hair or curtains. Sneakers are in 90% of cases jordans, and pants/jackets sports wear, nike or simple jeans etc. The more expensive and bigger the logo, the more they buy them. Literal braindeads. Girls especially are very nice detectives so they know if you are nt etc. Not to mention most judge by clothes.
well depends on where ur from. if you live in the suburbs or some other not-that-centralized area i understand your point. however if you live in a larger city, you can dress however you want as long as youre not dressing like a fgt or smth. if you can rock an outfit and execute it properly, you will stand out, in a positive way. however, if you are wearing matrix type of clothing and you do not know what you're doing, you will stand out as a retard. as long as you know your shit and know how to execute it, you can do anything.

• +1
well depends on where ur from. if you live in the suburbs or some other not-that-centralized area i understand your point. however if you live in a larger city, you can dress however you want as long as youre not dressing like a fgt or smth.
My town is a rather small one of 50k ppl
if you can rock an outfit and execute it properly, you will stand out, in a positive way. however, if you are wearing matrix type of clothing and you do not know what you're doing, you will stand out as a retard.
Jfl true, but wdym not know what you're doing?
as long as you know your shit and know how to execute it, you can do anything.
Can i dm u pics of my clothes combination to tell me if it looks good?

• +1
Reactions: NEOKAISER
Jfl true, but wdym not know what you're doing?
well a good example is of retards dressing in high fashion shoes or hoodies or other expensive items and pairing them with your average walmart sweatpants. point is, they know that these things exist and it's possible to make them look good, but then just executing it half assed, making you look like a retard.
Can i dm u pics of my clothes combination to tell me if it looks good?
sure feel free

• +1
Ideal physique

• +1
...on opposite day

well a good example is of retards dressing in high fashion shoes or hoodies or other expensive items and pairing them with your average walmart sweatpants. point is, they know that these things exist and it's possible to make them look good, but then just executing it half assed, making you look like a retard.
Ye so basically not matching clothes properly. Either quality, material etc. Understood
sure feel free
Done