Why Doesn’t Love Bombing then pulling away work?

sams

sams

Iron
I’m curious on why love bombing a girl then pulling away won’t work on some girls. what would an alternative be if that doesn’t work

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
You’re not attractive enough

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, ManletBlackcel, Mewton and 12 others
That's called terrorism and I'm not risking going to jail here in Pakistan.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, redmaxx, RTLBbc and 5 others
going in her house and raping her

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, med, roman7 and 1 other person
I’m curious on why love bombing a girl then pulling away won’t work on some girls. what would an alternative be if that doesn’t work
Because you’re ugly

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
have you tried talking to her normally?

nobody specifically i just mean in general
why would you try to 'love bomb' her and then act cold and indifferent afterwards? you're sending stupidly mixed signals, which to answer your original question, is why it doesn't work on some girls; they can tell its retarded and manipulative, and good on them really. normietier advice inbound but try acting normal around them, yknow, like you're interested in them as a person.

women like to talk about themselves-- most people do. people like a genuine person who doesn't have much in the way of ulterior motives besides "wanting to get to know you better since I'm interested in who you are". idk brah do you but the best advice is just to be genuinely interested without the first motive being trying to fuck her

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 50251 and sams
why would you try to 'love bomb' her and then act cold and indifferent afterwards? you're sending stupidly mixed signals, which to answer your original question, is why it doesn't work on some girls; they can tell its retarded and manipulative, and good on them really. normietier advice inbound but try acting normal around them, yknow, like you're interested in them as a person.

women like to talk about themselves-- most people do. people like a genuine person who doesn't have much in the way of ulterior motives besides "wanting to get to know you better since I'm interested in who you are". idk brah do you but the best advice is just to be genuinely interested without the first motive being trying to fuck her
You aren't attractive enough, they don't care about you and why lovebomb?

@neurotic is right

What does mine say?
Here's a hint.

You aren't attractive enough, they don't care about you and why lovebomb?

@neurotic is right
because it works for alot of girls i don’t want. but like two girls haven’t been affected by it

i don't get it?

because it works for alot of girls i don’t want. but like two girls haven’t been affected by it
cause the two girls u don't want are ur looksmatch and like you the others don't care ur ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50251
bro doesn't know about blackpill

It does lol shes just not attracted to you